Final fantasy XIV Hopes You Can ‘Bear’ With Another Starlight Celebration
Patch 4.18 contains content that can only be accessed by registering the expansion packs for FINAL FANTASY XIV to your service account. To distinguish between adjustments that are and are not affected by the registration of these expansions, the following notations will be used throughout the patch notes:
- These additions and adjustments only require the purchase of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood.
- These additions and adjustments contain elements that may require the purchase and registration of the expansion packs noted above.
The weekly restriction has been removed for the number of Deltascape crystalloids available as completion rewards in Deltascape V4.0.
The number of Deltascape crystalloids required in exchange for early model tomestones has been reduced from seven to four.
Deltascape (Savage) has been adjusted as follows:
- Two treasure coffers will now always appear. Furthermore, the weekly restriction on rewards obtained from coffers has been removed.
- The weekly entrance restriction on all areas of Deltascape (Savage) has been removed.
- Players may now proceed directly to any area of Deltascape (Savage).
Players can now exchange Rabanastran coins for lost Allagan roborant by speaking with Eschina in Rhalgr’s Reach (X:13.8 Y:11.8).
Rival Wings has been adjusted as follows:
- The number of ceruleum tanks that appear has been adjusted.
- Mammet movement speed has been increased.
Changes have been made to the steam cannon action “Cannonfire.”
Potency Against Players and Warmachina
Before After 6,000 4,000
Potency Against Objects and Mammets
Before After 600 400
Before After 75 yalms 60 yalms
- The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue wherein the machinist PvP action Flamethrower ignored elevation.
- An issue wherein using Cover on a target afflicted with a damage over time effect would prevent summoners from gaining aetherial attunement with the PvP action Fester.
- An issue wherein the clock face of the fat chocobo table chronometer was displayed incorrectly.
- An issue in Rival Wings wherein ceruleum tanks appeared in locations where they could not be collected.
- An issue wherein the combo potency given in the description for the ninja PvP action Shadow Fang was incorrect.
Other various issues have also been addressed.