Skyforge Offers Better Prieviews, Better Symbols, And Better Trophies
Updated the Market, symbols menu, Hall of Trophies, bag… but let’s start from the beginning. There is now a new tab in the Market titled “Packs”. Collector’s packs will now be available in the game right away, and not just on the site. Before making a purchase, you can now get a preview of what the new transport or companion will look like, and how the new costume will look on your character. Packs will be sold for Argents.
This pack is available in the Market right now!
Changed the appearance and functions of the symbols menu: you can now set up separate builds for each class, and changing them is free. To select a symbol build for a class, you only need to save it, and it will be activated automatically whenever you switch to this class. Symbols of each bastion are now in a separate drop-down list. To view the complete list, just click the symbol icon. Divine abilities are also here.
A new addition to the Hall of Trophies! All available artifacts there now have 4 generations (5, 7, 9, 10), and the cards that add Might have a sixth rank!
- Fixed the issue where players could still gain Combat Superiority after reaching the limit. The chance of gaining Combat Superiority has been reduced to 25% (was 100%).
- Officer Uniform has been divided into 2 separate parts: costume and glasses;. The players that already have the glasses can now obtain the costume.
- Petal Wings are back in the Market. The “Purchased” tag now works correctly.
- Changed the appearance of the bag. Optimized the appearance of items.
- Added 6 bag slots. They are available for purchase.
- Changed the appearance of the interface block for changing classes. It now takes less space and fits better in the interface.
- Changed the appearance and functions of the symbols menu: you can now set up separate builds for each class, and changing them is free. To select a symbol build for a class, you only need to save it, and it will be activated automatically whenever you switch to this class.
Large Market update! Collector’s packs are now available here, you can purchase them for Argents right in the game. Some of the sections have been renamed, and sorting has been changed.
- The Events tab is now titled “Holidays”.
- The Invasion tab is now “Weapons”. It now contains legendary weapons and Avatar’s weapons.
- The Consumables category has been removed, and the items moved to the Resources tab.
- Items that are now in the Resources tab: Divine Amulet, Book of Divinity, and Ether Chests.
Hall of Trophies
- All cards that add Might now have a sixth rank. It costs 20 000 Victor’s Medals to unlock.
- Added new generations of artifacts sold in the Hall of Trophies. Their cards now have 4 levels, and each level holds the artifact of the relevant generation.
- Rank 1 (3000 Victor’s Medals) – Generation 5.
- Rank 2 (6000 Victor’s Medals) – Generation 7.
- Rank 3 (6000 Victor’s Medals) – Generation 9.
- Rank 4 (9000 Victor’s Medals) – Generation 10.
Rune of Time
- Fixed the issue where the effect did not work on allies.
- The rune now has a shared cooldown with other consumables (Reanimator, Elemental Cocktail, etc.).
- The cooldown has been increased from 2 to 3 minutes.
- The duration has been reduced from 20 to 12 seconds.
- Characters can no longer use the rune on themselves.
- Divine Healing and Willpower now properly work in Divine Training and Battle of Equals.
- Cat ears should be displayed correctly on male characters with a hairstyle from the Exquisite Fantasy set.
Emblem of Nihaz
- Fixed the issue where the stats provided by the artifact were too low.