Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.18.4
This will indeed be the first of many Hotfixes this week – Khora will see many changes this week that we are going to start bundling together as soon as next Hotfix! Please stay tuned – more details to come as we fight fires!
Sanctuary Onslaught Changes & Fixes:
– Potential fix for a deadlock that could occur between Zones.
– Fixed many common crashes with Sanctuary Onslaught – still more to go!
– Fixed inbox transmissions missing from Simaris – he recorded a selfie-video for you all but forgot to attach it earlier.
– Removed a larger cap room from the Grineer Galleon as AI had pathing problems from them.
– Fixed an exploit where hosts running at (intentionally) low framerate could cause the mission timer to run super slowly.
– Fixes to ensure mission timer pauses once all enemies have been cleared and players are waiting for portal to appear.
– Fixed an issue for Clients when transitioning through the portal, which could result in Clients not hearing music.
– Potential fix for being sent back to previous room when falling into pit immediately after Conduit use.
– Fixed issues with enemies spawning out of attack range on a tile.
– Fixed issue with enemies getting stuck on certain ledges.
– Fixed issues on Moon tile with spawns & getting stuck
– Rabvee strike one handed stance polarity changed to Zenurik to match existing Stances.
– Peculiar Bloom Mod can now be chat-linked!
– Fixed a game freeze that could occur with Sancti Tigris’s Syndicate effect.
– Fixed an issue where players could fall out of the Grineer Forest tile as seen: