GW2 Festival of the Four Winds Achievement Guide
GW2 Festival of the Four Winds Achievement guide for the 2018 iteration of the festival.
- 1 Meta & Rewards
- 2 Festival of the Four Winds Achievements
- 2.1 Scavenger Hunts
- 3 Crown Pavilion Achievements
- 4 Daily & Repeatable Achievements
- 4.1 Daily Achievements
- 4.2 Repeatable Achievements
Festival of the Four Winds runs from July 24 until August 14 for 2018. You can access the Labyrinthine Cliffs via the boat or the hot air balloon in Lion’s Arch.
Meta & RewardsMaster of the Four Winds – 11 AP
For this meta achievement you need to complete all 25 of Festival of the Four Winds achievement and Crown Pavilion achievements (except for the hidden achievements and Queen’s Gauntlet achievements).It will reward you with your choice of Sun, Lightning, or Wind Blessed Zephyrite Gloves (unlock one armor weight does not unlock for all). However, you can also make the other versions with the following recipe: Sun/Lightning/Wind Touched Zephyrite Gloves (buy from TP) , 250 Quartz Crystals, 5 Charged Quartz Crystals, 20 Elonian Wine.
Treasure Hunt Rewards Vendor
The Treasure Hunt Rewards vendor near the Bazaar Docks will sell different kites and a mini Beach Gourdon for Bundles of Loot you collect during the meta event.
Festival Rewards Vendor
The Festival Rewards Vendor by the Bazaar Docks WP has some new stuff for this year. You can buy Grand Catcher backpacks for 3x Favor of the Festival (combining Favor of the Pavilion and Bazaar from doing dailies via double click) and 800x Festival Token.
Blessing of the Four Winds
For completing the daily Four Winds Zephyr achievement 5 times, you can get a Blessing of the Four Winds box that allow you to pick one of the following Zephyrite weapons (sword, longbow, axe, dagger, shield)
Divine Sovereign Weapons
You can purchase one of five new Divine Sovereign weapons this year at the Crown Pavilion if you already have the regular Sovereign weapon. They cost 3x Favor of the Festival tickets and 10 gold and available for Hammer. Staff,. Pistol, Rifle and Greatsword.
Festival of the Four Winds AchievementsMasters of Ceremony – 5 AP
Go to the Sky Docks waypoint and there should be a cinematic for the opening ceremony of the Festival of Four Winds. You can either watch the cinematic or close it and you will get the achievement afterwards.
Commodities Trader – 5 AP
For this achievement you will need to purchase 20x Zephyrite Supply Boxes and then open them. The group of vendors by the Bazaar Docks waypoint will sell you these supply boxes in exchange for various mats.
Bundle Plunderer – 10 AP
For this achievement you need to do the Treasure Hunt meta event which starts every 2 hours at 30 minutes past the hour (right after daybreak) right at the Bazaar Docks waypoint. During this meta event there will be 3 rounds and each round will have the same objective of collecting Bundles of Loot scattered in the area. Collect 250 Bundles of Loot over multiple meta events to complete the achievement.
Effigy Extinguisher – 5 AP
After successfully completing all 3 rounds of Treasure Hunt, a bonus event will occur by the Sky Docks waypoint with a Flame Effigy. Grab water balloons along his path and then hit him with the water balloons for this achievement.
(Hidden) No One Likes a Wet Charr – 1 AP
Pick up one of the Water Balloons and throw it at Evon Gnashblade standing by Sky Docks Waypoint for this secret achievement.
Man Overboard! – 5 AP
Easy diving achievement. The diving goggles can be found on the ship flying above Labyrinthine Cliffs. As long you hit the water you should get the achievement.
Slalom Skimmer – 5 AP
For this achievement you need to do the Skimmer Slalom race in Labyrinthine Cliffs within 2.5 minutes. This race starts every 2 hours at 30 minutes past the hour alternating with the Treasure Hunt meta event (it occurs right before day ends and night cycle starts). Relatively easy achievement to do provided you don’t screw up.
Dolyak Flyer – 5 AP
Dolyak Race starts every two hours at exactly on the hour when it is night time. It starts right by the Bazaar Docks waypoint and will transform you into a Dolyak. You will need to use the aspect skills to get through the course as you won’t be able to mount up. For this achievement you will need to finish the race in 2.5 minutes, which isn’t very strict time wise as long you don’t fall off and have to start over.
Barnstorming the Cliffs – 1 AP, Barnstormer title
For this you will need to complete the Griffon Master adventure. This adventure is a bit tricky than others due to the sharp dives you need to create. There is no achievement for completing the Griffon expert adventure.
Zephyrite Lost and Found – 9 AP
For this you will need to find and open 60 Kite Basket Supplies. These are like Halloween haunted doors and can be found all over the Tyria maps.
There are three scavenger hunts for Labyrinthine Cliffs. Two are redesigned old scavenger hunts for Sky Crystals while one is a completely new one for Torn Flier. They all give 10 AP each.
- Master Aspect Gatherer – 10 AP
- Aspect Gatherer – 10 AP
- Rise and Fall of Kookoochoo (does not count towards meta) – 10 AP
Crown Pavilion Achievements
Crown Pavilion can be accessed via Divinity’s Reach by going through the portal. Inside are two activities: Boss Blitz at the bottom and Queen’s Gauntlet at the top.
This section will cover the Crown Pavilion general achievements and those related to Boss Blitz. For Queen’s Gauntlet please see this guide.
The biggest change to Crown pavilion this year is the replacement of the SE quadrant with White Mantles instead of Ogres. For the Boss Blitz meta event the boss also changed to Justicar Hablion instead of the former Ogre guy.
Boss Blitz Achievements
- Kill each of the six bosses for 3 AP each or 18 AP in total
- Complete the Boss Blitz meta event 5 times for 7 AP
Mob Eliminator Achievements
- Kill 50 of the each kind of mobs for 3 AP each for a total of 18 AP in total.
- For Ogre Obliterator, you can find three Ogres in the south end of the Crown Pavilion area. Kill all 3 for 1 AP
Pavilion Pursuer – 5 AP
This is the race that only occurs in Pavilion once the meta event completes (i.e. all six bosses are killed for Boss Blitz). You will need to complete the race in 2 minutes which is a bit tight due to the numerous mobs that will attack you along the way and tight turns and narrow ramps that you can fall off if not careful. It starts in the middle of the pavilion.
Daily & Repeatable Achievements
- Bundle Looter – Collect 25 Bundles of Loot during the Treasure Hunt meta – 1x Favor of the Bazaar
- Faster than Four Winds – Finish a race in Labyrinthine Cliffs or Crown pavilion – 20x Festive Tokens
- Gauntlet Gladiator – Defeat a boss in the Queen’s Gauntlet – 1x Favor of the Pavilion
- Watchknight Wrecker – Destroy 15 disguised watchknights in Pavilion (i.e. any of the mobs, they are all disguised watchknights) – 20x Festive Tokens
- Four Winds Zephyr – Complete any of the three daily achievements
- Ace Racer – Finish 3x festive races – 5 AP/25 AP max – 20x Festive Tokens
- Boss of Bosses – Complete the Boss Blitz meta 5 times – 5 AP/25 AP max – 20x Festive Tokens
- Master of Markets – Trade 20x Zephyrite Supply Boxes and open them – 5 AP/25 AP max – 20x Festive Tokens
- Spectral Hand of the Market – Purchase and open 10x Mystery Bags from Drooburt in Labyrinthine Cliffs – 5 AP/25 AP max – 5x Festive Tokens
- Four Winds Gale – Complete the Four Zephyr achievement 5 times – 10 AP/100 AP maxBlessing of the Four Winds box