Bless Online v22.214.171.124 update
[New Miscellaneous Features]
- Added an “Attendance Check” convenience system.- The system can be accessed by clicking on the “Attendance Check” icon in the System Menu.- Players can redeem their rewards by logging in with the character they’d like to have the reward sent to and by clicking on the “Collect Daily Reward” button.
- – The Attendance Check rewards will be sent by Mail and will expire after 7 days.
- Changed the level 45 Heroic weapons that players have a chance of obtaining when defeating the final boss in the Migra Turis (Elite) dungeon.- Modified the weapons and made their stats slightly higher than those of the previously existing weapons.
BeforeAfterMagnificent Sword of the StormCorrupted Magnificent SwordHoly Shredder of the StormCorrupted Holy ShredderWrathful Giant Ax of the StormCorrupted Wrathful Giant AxeEnlightened Wand of the StormCorrupted Enlightened WandExcellent Recurve Bow of the StormCorrupted Excellent Recurve BowMagnificent Shield of the StormCorrupted Magnificent ShieldHoly Shield of the StormCorrupted Holy Shield
- Added rewards obtainable after defeating the final boss in the Urutus Mine (Elite) dungeon.- Players can obtain any of the “Astute“ armor series items at a certain probability when defeating the final boss Avaricious Roisa.
- Changed the item grade of the weekly ranking rewards Royal Feat Knot and Royal Feat of Arms from Poor grade to Heroic grade.
- Fixed an issue where a hole would appear between the undergarment and thighs of a Lupus male character if the character wasn’t wearing any items or clothing.
- Fixed an issue where the “Stolen Treasure” story quest couldn’t be completed if the player defeated the 3 quest monsters all at once.
- Fixed an issue where the “Stop the Assassination” story quest couldn’t be completed if the player defeated a Grandezza Assassin NPC without attacking the target monsters.- Added a condition that makes the player fail the quest. The quest can be restarted if the player re-enters the quest area after having abandoned it or after having been killed by an NPC.
- The Summer Camp Login Event will take place from July 25th to August 31st.
– Players can obtain various items as a gift if they check their attendance during the duration of this event (For more information, click here).
*The content in this patch note is subject to change during maintenance. The patch note will be updated in case of any changes.