Bless Online’s Rift Of Space And Time Update Is Live With New Endgame Content
Bless Online v188.8.131.52 update
Check out a preview here!
- Updated the new content “Rift of Space and Time”
– The Rift of Space and Time is a wave defense type content where players in small groups fight to protect the relic from approaching monsters every round.- Minimum player level: 45
– Number of players: Maximum of three people.
– Entrance limit: 2 times a week.
– How to enter:
- Can be accessed through the entrance of the dungeon located around Bleached Desert > Black Gate (1-3 players).
- Can be accessed by clicking on the Rift of Space and Time menu from the “War (B)” > “Competition” on the System Menu (3 players).
– Stages: There are 2 stages each with different maps, and there are a total of 10 rounds per stage (Total of 20 rounds).
– How to play:
- The round will begin once players activate the defense equipment located in the center of the Tower of Distorted Dimension. Each round is cleared when all monsters that appear from specific areas are defeated.
- Players can use the “Marks of Space and Time” obtained by finishing the rounds/defeating monsters at the Shop NPC to obtain the useful Summon Scroll item.
– Main Rewards:
- Players will get Challenge Points based on their results in the Rift of Space and Time after the dungeon is cleared. Players can use the points to purchase bracelet enhancement material, “Fighting Spirit Magic Stone” from the Bracelet Enhancement Material Merchant by talking with the NPC Priest Gatarina.
- Quest rewards: Players can obtain a new bracelet item “Old Iron Bracelet” if players accept and complete the quest where they are asked to successfully defeat the boss of the 5th round.
- Players have a chance to obtain one bracelet item if they defeat the bosses that appear in either round 10 or 20.
– Ranking System:
- Players’ rank will be determined based on the number of the cleared rounds and play time and the top 100 players will appear in the ranking UI.
- Ranking rewards:
- * The day which the rewards are provided: Every Tuesday* Players can obtain different amount of Challenge Points based on their rank, and if they are placed in a higher rank, the players can obtain “Rift of Space and Time Lucky Dip Box” which will randomly give a new equipment bracelet.* Even if players are placed in the ranking for multiple times, they will only receive the rewards for their highest rank.
- Updated the new content “Random Dungeon”.
– Minimum player level: 45
– Entrance limit: 2 times per day
– Equipment Point Entrance Limit: 6,190
– How to enter: Can be accessed by clicking on the “Dungeon” UI > Random Dungeon menu on the System.
– Rewards list: Players will receive receive additional rewards for the Random Dungeon in addition to the standard dungeon reward If players defeat the final boss for the dungeon they are in. The rewards for Random Dungeon will always be the same regardless of the actually cleared dungeon.Item NamePure Moonlight PowderMysterious Material Lucky BoxMysterious Food Lucky BoxMysterious Mount Lucky BoxMysterious Puzzle Lucky Box
– Player level and equipment stats will be automatically scaled to the appropriate level for the dungeon upon entrance.
– The chain combo buttons (R/T/Y) will now be activated at the actual time when the skills are available.
– A system message will now appear on all servers when an enhancement is successful only if the item is over Heroic grade or over +13.
– A system message will now appear on all servers when an item is registered on the Market only if said item is over Heroic grade, over +13 or over Transcendent Enhancement.
– Fixed an issue where the Chain Combo Skills would not appear when using the Chain Skills after repeatedly clicking on the Tactic Switch Button.
– Fixed an issue where some skills would be disabled under certain conditions.
– Fixed an issue where the schedule of Capital War appears differently from the actual time on the UI.
– Fixed an issue where the icons for the pet skills “Crafter’s Delight” and “Collector’s Delight” would appear differently.
– Fixed an issue where the Healing reduction effect caused by “Bleeding” during the additional switching effect of the Assassin class’ “Raid” skill would not appear on the tooltip.
– Fixed an issue where the system message “This is a dungeon for solo players” would appear when party members that were outside a dungeon were summoned inside it and even when the dungeon wasn’t meant for solo players.
- Added a new costume, pet, and mount to the Special Currency Shop.- Costume: Golden Appolt Costume Set (2,600 Lumena)
– Mount costume: Aslan, the King of War (1,500 Lumena)
– Pet costume: Qarywing, the Sun’s Messenger (1,500 Lumena)
- The Level Up Event to celebrate the release of the Assassin class which started from August 8 has ended.
- The new Upgraded Level Up Event will take place starting on September 5th. [Event details]
- The new Doubling Event for Items Dropped in Level 45 Dungeons will begin on September 5th. [Event details will be posted later on]
*The content in this patch note is subject to change during maintenance. The patch note will be updated in case of any changes.