Blade & Soul’s Warden’s Fury Goes Live Today, Introducing Warden Class, Shadowmoor Dungeon, And More
Prepare to wield the Greatsword and become the Warden when Blade & Soul: Warden’s Fury arrives on September 12
The Blade & Soul: Warden’s Fury update brings with it new Warden class, Act 9 of the main story, a new 6-player Heroic Dungeon—The Shadowmoor, balance and systems changes, and a lot more!
Check out the Warden’s Fury update page for an overview, or scroll down for more in-depth coverage and detail.
Blade & Soul Producer Jonathan “Babbletr0n” Lien and Margaret “Luperza” Krohn recently showed off Warden’s Fury features and events in our most recent livestream. Watch and follow along as he takes you through a tour of what’s new!
Warden’s Fury: Class Overview
With a mighty Greatsword in-hand, Wardens are a force to be reckoned with, and will decimate all who stand in their way. So dedicated is this tank to protecting their allies, a Warden will spill their own blood to do so.
Overseas trade into the Stratus Capital has been disrupted, and the seas are no longer safe. Captain Jin Bae needs your assistance in getting rid of the undead Captain Mookwan and his ghastly crew.
September 12 – October 17
The Way of the Warrior and Juggernaut Jackpot Events will help you focus your chi to become stronger and benefit from some of the event’s unique rewards.
Items and Systems Preview
We’re making a number of improvements and changes to the game’s systems and items. Click the link below for a look at what’s coming with this update, and be sure to scroll down for the full patch notes.
Warden’s Fury 4.8 Patch Notes
Content & Events
- The Warden class is now available to Jin and Gon.
- Act 9 of the Epic Quest is now available.
- From September 12 through October 17, complete Act 9 to receive the Flashforward outfit.
- The Shadowmoor, a new 6-player Heroic Dungeon, is now available in Normal and Hard Difficulty.
- The Way of the Warrior Event is now available from September 12 through October 17.
- Complete the Daily Challenge to receive Fighter’s Fortune Chest, which contains 2 guaranteed Upgrade Emblem event token plus a chance at additional rewards.
- Complete the following dungeon quests on the corresponding days to receive 1 Upgrade Emblem each:
|Monday||Desolate Tomb||The Bonds that Bind Us||Irontech Forge||Meeting the Mechanizer|
|Tuesday||Ebondrake Citadel||Zakhan’s Blade||Naryu Sanctum||Gatecrasher at the Naryu Sanctum|
|Wednesday||Naryu Foundry||Roar of the Furnace||Ebondrake Lair||Father Wounds|
|Thursday||Naryu Sanctum||Gatecrasher at the Naryu Sanctum||Desolate Tomb||The Bonds that Bind Us|
|Friday||Starstone Mines||The Leader of the Pack||Ebondrake Citadel||Zakhan’s Blade|
|Saturday||Irontech Forge||Meeting the Mechanizer||Naryu Foundry||Roar of the Furnace|
|Sunday||Ebondrake Lair||Father Wounds||Starstone Mines||The Leader of the Pack|
- Complete the following dynamic quests to receive Upgrade Emblems
|Content||Dynamic Quest||Upgrade Emblem|
|Cold Storage||Lord it Over||1|
|Dawn of Khanda Vihar||The Memory of Meganura||2|
|Fallen Aransu School||Aransu Has Fallen||3|
|Snowjade Fortress||The Eternal Champion||3|
- Complete the following epic quests to receive Upgrade Emblems
- Act 5 Chapter 11: The New Hongmoon School – 15 Upgrade Emblem
- Act 6 Chapter 11: Return to Heaven’s Reach – 5 Upgrade Emblem
- Act 7 Chapter 13: The Persistence of Memory – 5 Upgrade Emblem
- You can also purchase 1 Upgrade Emblem per day from the Hongmoon Store for 0 Hongmoon Coin.
- Redeem Upgrade Emblem in the Special tab of Dragon Express to receive rewards, including but not limited to:
- Game Day costume
- Game Day headpiece
- Sacred Vial
- Pet Pack
- Hongmoon Heptagonal Sapphire/Peridot/Ruby
- Fleeting Riftwalk Weapon Chest – Stage 1 (temporary)
- Exchange with additional Upgrade Emblems and Gold for permanent Riftwalk Weapon Stage 3.
- Fleeting Dawnforged Weapon Chest – Stage 1 (temporary)
- Exchange with additional Upgrade Emblems and Gold for permanent Dawnforged Weapon Stage 3.
- Fleeting Fury Soul – Stage 1 (temporary)
- Upgrade this to Brilliant Fleeting Fury Soul using Upgrade Emblem to exchange for permanent Awakened Hongmoon Energy or Awakened Ascending Soul.
- Fleeting Fury Pet Aura – Stage 1 (temporary)
- Upgrade this to Brilliant Fleeting Fury Pet Aura to exchange for permanent Awakened Gusty/Loyal/Furious Hongmoon Pet Aura.
- All of the temporary items above will provide stats equivalent to permanent items for the duration of the event. Afterwards, they will provide no stats and will be marked as antique.
- The Juggernaut’s Jackpot event is now available from September 12 through October 17.
- Head to the Hongmoon Store to grab a Juggernaut’s Jackpot for 0 Hongmoon Coin.
- Juggernaut’s Jackpot can be opened once every 10 hours to receive rewards as well as the next stage of Juggernaut’s Jackpot.
- Juggernaut’s Jackpot – Stage 10 is the final stage and contains the Dayglow outfit.
- You can now increase your Windwalk Stamina to 40,000.
- New hairstyles are now available for male and female characters.
- Epic quest rewards have been updated.
- The amount of Bravery required to purchase Hongmoon Secret Technique items from both the Zen Bean Trader NPC and Battleground Trader NPC has been reduced.
- Bruiser Charms no longer provide any stats and are no longer available. They can be exchanged via the Antiques window for 2 Dokkaebi Soju.
- Equipping certain Titles now add a visual effect to your character’s name. You can toggle the option to display other character’s name effects in Settings.
- The Compare Equipment feature when Evolving a weapon now displays all stat and skill modifiers.
- Added additional guidance elements to Basic Skills Training in the Hongmoon Training Room.
- You now have the option to skip Basic Skills Training when using a Level 50 Character Creation Voucher.
- Added an indicator above the RMB skill when Simplified Combat Controls are active.
- The following items are now Bound to Account:
- Hongmoon Energy – Stage 1 to 10
- Hongmoon Pet Aura – Stage 1 to 10
- Hive Queen’s Heart
- Hive Queen’s Wings
- Hive Queen’s Rancor
- Hive Queen’s Barb
- Hive Queen’s Husk
- Silver Scale
- Silver Scale Fragment
- Blood Pearl
- Sea Glass
- Updated the list of items that are shown in the Boast UI.
- Fixed an issue where the map and mini-map would display incorrectly in Ju Nakmun Harborage (the third section of Drowning Deeps).
- Fixed an issue where the portal to the second section of Sandstorm Temple would sometimes not display correctly.
- Fixed various localization issues in English, German, French, and Portuguese.
Dungeons & Raids
- Nightfall Sanctuary
- All NPCs have had their HP reduced.
- The Peacekeeper
- Reduced the range of the knockback when changing stances.
- Soul Shackle is now increased at 50% instead of at 60% and 30%.
- The Shield Bearer
- The outer area now takes 1 second to cause instant death if conditions are not met, up from 0.5 seconds (also applies to Hall of the Templar)
- The Shield Bearer no longer enrages if 5 stacks of Resonance are not cleared.
- The damage dealt when clearing stacks of Resonance has been adjusted for up to 8 characters.
- The Shield Bearer will no longer enrage when reaching 35 stacks but will still recover HP.
- Bombard can now be resisted.
- Scorptamaton will no longer enrage from breaking too many links when transferring Flame.
- Grand Celestial Emperor
- Adjusted mechanics for Distortion
- Fixed an issue where Distortion would not display correctly on certain graphics options.
- Receiving two stacks of Reverse Reflux no longer causes instant death.
- Naryu Sanctum (Normal)
- Granite Titan
- One player receiving all 5 hits of Unleashed Fiery Punch no longer causes enrage.
- Reduced damage from add explosions.
- Lightning Dragon now lasts for 30 seconds, down from 60 and can stack up to 10 times, down from 20.
- Roar now deals less damage per stack of Lightning Dragon.
- Lightning now deals less damage.
- Eight Slaps no longer applies Knockdown.
- Soulstone Dagger no longer applies Daze.
- Reduced the effect of Darkness.
- Granite Titan
- Irontech Forge (Normal)
- Iron Monkey
- Iron Monkey now places 3 Voltaic Rod, down from 5.
- Slam and Swing no longer apply Knockdown.
- Decreased damage overall and reduced instant death thresholds.
- Continuous Blows no longer applies Knockback.
- Iron Monkey
- Ebondrake Lair (Normal)
- High Priestess Samisa
- Tail Strike no longer applies Knockdown or Airborne.
- Tail Spin no longer applies Knockback or Knockdown.
- Reduced damage and movement speed decrease of Samisa Poison in both Normal and Hard Mode.
- Dark Vicar
- The first hit of Multiple Demonic Energy no longer applies Airborne.
- Reduced damage of Brand, Spinning Strike, Demonic Shackles, and Doom.
- High Priestess Samisa
- Starstone Mines (Normal)
- Frost Wave now occurs 4 times, down from 6 times.
- Vicious Bite now deals less damage.
- Earthquake no longer applies Knockdown.
- Drowning Deeps (Normal)
- Receiving 50 stacks of the Electric Current debuff no longer causes instant death during the Ogarak encounter.
- Hollow’s Heart (Normal)
- Tainted Zone no longer applies Snare.
- Decreased damage overall.
- Failing the Prey mechanic now deals a large amount of damage instead of causing instant death.
- The Prey mechanic no longer repeats when the marked character dies.
- Jurupo now enters the final phase at 30% instead of 40%.
- Ground Ripple now has a lower HP threshold to cause instant death.
- Ransacked Treasury (Normal and Hard)
- Updated Soul Separation mechanics during the Amara encounter.
- Amara can still be defeated even if Dokgom’s Spirit is not defeated in Soul Separation.
- Sandstorm Temple (Normal)
- Removed Instant Death mechanics from Rukesh encounter.
- The following dungeon and raid bosses are having their enrage timers adjusted:
|Ebondrake Lair||Dark Vicar||7:00|
|Skybreak Spire||General Moyun / General Shuna||6:00|
|Skybreak Spire||Venomsky Drake||6:00|
- The Merchant of Wonders now has a chance to spawn from Hard Mode The Shadowmoor.
- Slightly decreased the spawn chance for Mysterious Merchant from Hard Mode dungeons to balance overall item production.
- Reduced upgrade costs for all PvE Legendary Weapons. For more details, click here.
- Reduced upgrade costs for Galaxy Weapon Stages 1-12 and Ascendant Weapon Stage 1-9. For more details, click here.
- The amount of Hongmoon Gem Powder and/or Hongmoon Gem Fragment to transmute Hongmoon Gems has been significantly decreased (gold costs are unchanged):
|Hongmoon Gem Transmute||Powder/Fragment Before||Powder After|
|Hongmoon Pentagonal Gem||
|Hongmoon Hexagonal Gem||
|Hongmoon Heptagonal Gem||
|Hongmoon Octagonal Gem||
|Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Gem||
- The following gems can now be exchanged via the Antiques menu for various amounts of Hongmoon Gem Powder and updated versions (stats are unchanged):
|Gem||Hongmoon Gem Powder from Antique|
|Hongmoon Pentagonal Gem||
|Hongmoon Hexagonal Gem||
|Hongmoon Heptagonal Gem||
|Hongmoon Octagonal Gem||
- The following gems can now be exchanged via the Antiques menu for 128 Hongmoon Gem Powder and updated versions with additional stats (other existing stats and effects are unchanged):
|Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Ruby||Piercing 270|
|Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Citrine||Critical 270|
|Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Amethyst||Accuracy 270|
|Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Sapphire||Critical Defense 270|
|Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Peridot||Defense 270|
|Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Emerald||HP 3510|
|Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Aquamarine||Critical Damage 300|
- New Hongmoon Gems now salvage for reduced amounts of Hongmoon Gem Powder (to match the reduced cost to create them):
|Gem||Hongmoon Gem Powder from Salvage|
|Hongmoon Pentagonal Gem||
Cannot be salvaged
|Hongmoon Hexagonal Gem||
|Hongmoon Heptagonal Gem||
|Hongmoon Octagonal Gem||
- You can now combine two different Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Gems (Ruby, Sapphire, Citrine, Amethyst, Peridot, and Emerald) with 50 Hongmoon Gem Fragment, 12 Hongmoon Gem Powder and 40 Gold to create Dyad Gilded Gems.
- Dyad Gilded Gems can be salvaged to receive 25 Hongmoon Gem Fragment, 6 Hongmoon Gem Powder, and the two Hongmoon Gilded Triangular Gems used to create it.
- Dyad Gilded Gems count as their own unique gem types. For example, you cannot equip two Ruby-Sapphires but you can equip a Ruby-Sapphire, Ruby, and Sapphire at the same time.
- Existing Garnet Gems are having their stats updated:
|Hexagonal Garnet||Boss Attack Power 15
|Attack Power 15
Critical Damage 120
|Heptagonal Garnet||Boss Attack Power 20
|Attack Power 20
Critical Damage 225
|Octagonal Garnet||Boss Attack Power 25
|Attack Power 25
Critical Damage 280
|Gilded Triangular Garnet||Boss Attack Power 32
|Attack Power 32
Critical Damage 335
- New PvP Dueler Garnet Gems are now available. You can purchase the Hexagonal Dueler Garnet from the Battleground Trader NPC for 10,000 Battle Point and 10 Dragon Forge Fragment.
|Hexagonal Dueler Garnet||Attack Power 15
Critical Defense 120
|Heptagonal Dueler Garnet||Attack Power 20
Critical Defense 225
|Octagonal Dueler Garnet||Attack Power 25
Critical Defense 280
|Gilded Triangular Dueler Garnet||Attack Power 32
Critical Defense 335
- Storm Dragon/Exalted Weapon Stages 7-9 are now available.
- Destiny Ring, Immortality Earring, and Oath Necklace acquired after the update no longer have Stages and cannot be upgraded.
- Immortality Earring is now only available from Celestial Basin Exchanger NPC Lee Youjin and Dragon Trader NPC Junsorei.
- Imperial Ring is now available from The Shadowmoor which can be upgraded to Wrathbringer Ring or Myth Ring.
- Hellion Belt can now be upgraded to Horizon Belt with Shadowmoor Belt from The Shadowmoor.
- Skybreaker Belt – Stage 1 to 10 now also provides 250/350/450/600 Critical Defense.
- Starbreaker Bracelet and Divinity Bracelet – Stage 1 to 10 now provide increased amounts of Additional Damage, Critical, and Critical Damage.
- New Legendary Accessory Set Effects
- Dragon King’s Energy
- Added 3-piece Set Effect to Dragon Kings Energy: PvP Attack Power +10, Health Regen During Combat +800
- Ancestral Blessing
- Subjugator Bracelet and Starfire Gloves are now part of the Ancestral Blessing set.
- Added 4-piece Set Effect to Ancestral Blessing: Critical Defense +500, PvP Defense +1000
- Added 5-piece Set Effect to Ancestral Blessing: PvP Attack Power +20, HP +20,000
- Summit’s Call
- Horizon Belt, Dragon Bracelet, Tiger Bracelet, and King Gloves are now part of the Summit’s Call set.
- The following items in the Summit’s Call Set now provide additional stats at all stages:
- Inheritor’s Ring, Apex Earring, Elevation Necklace: Attack Power +3, Critical Damage +350
- 2-piece Set Effect for Summit’s Call has been changed from Attack Power +15, Critical Damage +1,200 to Attack Power +5, Critical Damage +150
- Added 3-piece Set Effect to Summit’s Call: Boss Attack Power+5, Critical Damage +150
- Added 4-piece Set Effect to Summit’s Call: Attack Power +5, Elemental Damage +100
- Added 5-piece Set Effect to Summit’s Call: Boss Attack Power +5, Elemental Damage +100
- Imperial Will
- Myth Ring, Starbreaker Bracelet, and Divinity Bracelet are now part of the new Imperial Will set. More accessories will be introduced later.
- Imperial Oath
- Wrathbringer Ring is now part of the new Imperial Oath set. More accessories will be introduced later.
- Dragon King’s Energy
- True Hongmoon Heart can now be upgraded to True Virtuous Heart.
- Reduced the cost and achievement requirements needed to purchase Raven Soul Shield Chest and Fallen Soul Shield Chest from NPCs and the Premium Membership tab of Dragon Express.
- Warlocks can exchange their Aransu Mystic Badge and Dynasty Mystic Badge (including Awakened versions) for new versions of either Mystic Badge on the Exchange Tab at Dragon Trade Union NPC Junsorei.
- Dragon Express NPC Suh Seyun at Dasari Gardens Trading Post now sells the updated version of Aransu Mystic Badge and Dynasty Mystic Badge.
- The following items purchased from Celestial Peach Exchanger NPC Lee Youjin no longer require keys to open and have been renamed as regular Weapon Chests:
- Locked Gunwon Weapon -> Gunwon Weapon Chest
- Locked Xanos Weapon -> Xanos Weapon Chest
- Locked Ujara Weapon -> Ujara Weapon Chest
- Locked Syrok Weapon -> Syrok Weapon Chest
- Celestial Heart is no longer available and can now be exchanged via the Antiques window for Stormbringer Heart which provides the same stats and costs the same to upgrade to Hongmoon Heart – Stage 1.Stormbringer Heart is now available as a reward from Act 9 of the story quest as well as from Celestial Peach Exchanger NPC Lee Youjin.
- The following Crafting Recipes are being removed:
- Pentagonal Diamond Pouch
- Hexagonal Diamond Pouch
- Sealed Raven Soul Shield Engraving
- Sealed Whirlwind Soul Shield Engraving
- The following Crafting Recipes are having their costs reduced:
- Heptagonal Diamond Pouch
- Octagonal Diamond Pouch
- Gilded Triangular Diamond Pouch
- The following Crafting Recipe is being added to Soul Wardens:
- Chi Flux Stone (Windwalk Quest item)
- Poison Breath, Choke Bomb, and Venom Swarm now deal Lightning damage while Lightning spec is active.
- Lotus Fury, Lotus Kick, and Lightning Stride now deal Shadow damage while Shadow spec is active.
- Raven Dagger, Aransu Dagger, Celestial Emperor Dagger, Subjugator Bracelet, Divine Dragon Bracelet, Genesis Soul Badge and Revelation Mystic Badge now grant additional elemental damage based on the active spec rather than whether Heart Stab was cast in or out of Stealth.
- The 3-piece set effect for Elder Assassin Soul Shield now increases the damage of Volley and Sweeping Gale by 80% instead of Volley by 100%.
- The 8-piece set effect for Myo’s Cunning Soul Shield now increases the damage of Volley and Sweeping Gale by 135% instead of Volley by 165%.
- The 3-piece set effect for Elite Assassin Soul Shield now increases the damage of Poison Breath, Choke Bomb, and Venom Swarm by 25%. It no longer enhances Sweeping Gale.
- Aransu Mystic Badge now triggers Chaos Strike on a successful Heart Stab while the Aransu effect is active.
- Dynasty Mystic Badge now triggers Storm Strike on a successful Heart Stab while the Scourge Cycle effect is active.
- Pulse Mystic Badge now reduces the cooldown of Lightning Rod by 6 seconds on a successful Heart Stab while the Pulse effect is active.
- Dynasty Mystic Badge now grants the Dynasty effect for 5 seconds upon the first hit of Chain Lightning. Lightning Flash deals an 150% of Attack Power as additional Lightning damage with the Dynasty effect active.
- Rolling Typhoon (F)
- Increased the chance for effects from equipment to trigger when using Rolling Typhoon.
- Fixed an issue where Escape could sometimes be used while affected by Airborne.
- Fixed an issue where targets affected by Daze from Five Point Strike Move 2 could not use Retreat.
- Raven Sword now causes Honed Slash to deal 210%/255%/320%/360% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 205%/250%/310%/345%.
- Raven Sword now causes Dragontongue to deal 175%/215%/260%/290% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 170%/210%/255%/280%.
- Aransu Sword now causes Honed Slash to deal 425%/490%/545%/625% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 410%/470%/525%/600%.
- Aransu Sword now causes Dragontongue to deal 345%/395%/440%/505% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 335%/380%/420%/485%.
- Grand Celestial Sword now causes Honed Slash to deal 625% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 600%.
- Grand Celestial Sword now causes Dragontongue to deal 505% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 485%.
- The 3-piece set effect from Gunma’s Courage Soul Shield now reduces the cooldown of Soaring Falcon by 20% instead of reducing the cooldown of Five Point Strike.
- Flash Step (V)
- Flash Step now increases Movement Speed by 30% for 6 seconds.
- Raven Axe now causes Cleave and Mighty Cleave to deal 145%/170%/215%/235% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 135%/160%/200%/220%.
- Raven Axe now causes Eradicate to deal 110%/135%/165%/180% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 105%/130%/160%/175%.
- Raven Axe now causes Galeforce to deal 155%/185%/230%/260% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 150%/180%/225%/250%.
- Aransu Axe now causes Cleave and Mighty Cleave to deal 300%/335%/375%/425% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 280%/315%/350%/395%.
- Aransu Axe now causes Eradicate to deal 230%/255%/285%/320% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 220%/245%/275%/310%.
- Aransu Axe now causes Galeforce to deal 325%/365%/410%/465% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 315%/355%/395%/450%.
- Grand Celestial Axe now causes Cleave and Mighty Cleave to deal 425% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 395%.
- Grand Celestial Axe now causes Eradicate to deal 320% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 310%.
- Grand Celestial Axe now causes Galeforce to deal 465% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 450%.
- Judgement (LMB)
- Hongmoon Secret Technique Judgement now deals Shadow Damage in Shadow spec.
- Stone Shield (V)
- The cooldown of Iron Plating when using Stone Shield Move 2 has been reduced to 30 seconds, down from 36.
- Fixed an issue where Hongmoon Secret Technique Stone Shield Move 3 would not properly apply Stun on a target that was Blocking and Parrying.
- Awakened Galeforce (F)
- You can now jump when casting Awakened Galeforce
- Divine Dragon Bracelet now increases the damage of Blazing Beam and Dragonchar by 55%/90%/125%/180%, up from 50%/65%/80%/160%.
- Divine Dragon Bracelet now increases the damage of Glacial Beam by 27%/45%/63%/90%, up from 23%/28%/35%/68%.
- Tiger Bracelet now increases the damage of Blazing Beam and Dragonchar by 90%/145%/200%/290%, up from 90%/115%/145%/290%.
- Tiger Bracelet now increases the damage of Glacial Beam by 45%/70%/100%/145%, up from 43%/55%/68%/135%.
- Divinity Bracelet now increases the damage of Glacial Beam by 175%/190%/205%/220%, up from 150%/160%/170%/180%.
- The 3-piece set effect for Onmyung’s Blessing Soul Shield now decreases the cooldown of Divine Veil by 20%. It no longer enhances Frost Armor.
- The 8-piece set effect for Elite Force Master Soul Shield now increases the damage of Dual Dragons by 60% instead of increasing the damage of Chi Bomb.
- Allegiance Soul Badge now causes Ice Coil to apply Freeze for 5 seconds. It no longer enhances Frost Nova.
- Genesis Soul Badge now also grants a shield equal to 10% of max HP for party members within range of Frost Nova for 6 seconds.
- Blue Moon Soul Badge now reduces the cooldown of Cold Snap by 5 seconds upon a succesfull Snowball, down from 7 seconds.
- Transcendence Soul Badge now causes Snowball to deal 550% of Attack Power as additional Frost Damage while the Onyx Sky effect is active, down from 1000%.
- Pulse Mystic Badge now deals 900% of Attack Power as additional Frost Damage when Snowball hits an enemy within range of Cold Snap, down from 3000%.
- Shock Fire (1)
- Shock Fire now reduces the cooldown of Snowball and Frost Tornado by 12 seconds, down from 15 seconds.
- Chi Bomb (4)
- Chi Bomb now deals decreased damage.
- Inferno (X)
- Frost Inferno Move 1 can now be cast instantly (was 2.5 seconds) and deals reduced damage.
- Hongmoon Secret Technique Frost Inferno Move 1 can now be cast instantly (was 2.5 seconds), deals reduced damage, and cannot be cast additional times.
- Frost Inferno Move 2 now deals increased damage.
- Snowball (X)
- Snowball now has a global cooldown of 0.5 seconds, down from 1 second.
- Frost Snowball Move 1 can now be cast an additional time when hitting a target within the range of Cold Snap. The additional cast also increases Critical Damage by 20% for 6 seconds.
- Frost Snowball Move 1 can be cast two additional times when hitting a target within the range of Hongmoon Secret Technique Cold Snap.
- The additional cast increases Critical Damage by 30% for 6 seconds when using Hongmoon Secret Technique Frost Snowball Move 1.
- The 8-piece set effect for Bulletproof Soul Shield now increases the damage of Quickshot, Awakened Quickshot, Darkshot, Awakened Darkshot, Bullet Storm, and Awakened Bullet Storm by 30%, up from 25%.
- Aransu Mystic Badge now triggers the Aransu effect for 4 seconds upon a successful Killshot or Bull Rush in addition to 10 seconds upon a successful Scorched Earth.
- Dynasty Mystic Badge now triggers the Dynasty effect for 4 seconds upon a successful Killshot or Bull Rush in addition to 10 seconds upon a successful Scorched Earth.
- Reload (LMB)
- The cooldown to generate Hooks is now 18 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
- Whipline (E)
- Fixed an issue where Whipline would sometimes consume a Hook but fail to cast.
- Vigilance (Z)
- The cooldown of Vigilance is now 60 seconds, up from 45 seconds.
- Gunrise (Tab)
- Fixed an issue where Gunrise could sometimes be used while affected by Airborne.
Kung Fu Master
- Shadow Dance and Footwork now resist damage and status effects for 0.6 seconds as well as for 1 second after use, up to maximum of 5 times.
- The 3-piece set effect of Dauntless Soul Shield now increases the damage of Comet Strike by 50%, down from 75% and increases the damage of Swift Strike, Tiger Strike, Cyclone Kick, and Searing Blow by 20%, down from 25%.
- The 8-piece set effect of Pugilist Soul Shield now increases the damage of Tiger Strike by 35%, up from 30%.
- The 3-piece set effect of Untouchable Soul Shield now also increases the damage of Searing Palm and Awakened Searing Palm by 65%.
- The 3-piece set effect of Elite Kung Fu Master Soul Shield now also increases the damage of Comet Strike by 30%.
- The 8-piece set effect of Elite Kung Fu Master Soul Shield now increases the damage of Comet Strike by 60%, down from 90%.
- Hellfire Kick / Pivot Kick (4)
- Reduced the amount of time you can cast a skill after casting Hellfire Kick or Pivot Kick.
- Shadow Dance (Q)
- Shadow Dance now has a cooldown of 16 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
- Footwork (E)
- Footwork now has a cooldown of 16 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where Left Step and Right Step would sometimes fail to cast when the target was 5m away.
- Frost Nova Move 1 and 2, Ice Coil Move 3, Glacial Beam Move 1, and Frost Palm Move 1 now deal Earth damage when Earth spec is active.
- The 3-piece set effect for Elite Soul Fighter Soul Shield now increases the damage of Kingfist, Kingstrike, Frost Storm, and Ice Helix by 25%.
- The 8-piece set effect for Elite Soul Fighter Soul Shield now increases the damage of Kingfist, Kingstrike, Frost Storm, and Ice Helix by 60%, down from 85%.
- Chi Cloak (1)
- Fixed an issue where you could not rotate while casting Chi Cloak.
- Blazing Twin Cobra (1)
- Removed additional damage when hitting an opponent from behind with Blazing Twin Cobra and consolidated it into the base damage of the skill.
- Breaking Claw (F)
- Breaking Claw now increases Critical by 1% for 6 seconds, up from 3 seconds.
- Soul Surge (G)
- Soul Surge now allows the caster to resist damage and status effects 3 times upon use.
- Familiars now receive a higher percentage of the Summoner’s Defense and Critical Defense.
- Lunge (Tab)
- Lunge now applies Stun for 2 seconds on the first hit instead of requiring both hits.
- Grasping Roots / Strangling Roots (1)
- Grasping Roots and Strangling Roots now deal Wind damage when Wind spec is active.
- Thorn Strike (2)
- Earth Thorn Strike Move 1 no longer deals additional damage when attacking an enemy from behind but increased the base damage.
- Huzzah! (Z)
- Huzzah! Move 2 now increases movement speed by 60% for 6 seconds for the Summoner and Familiar.
- Thralls now receive a higher percentage of the Warlock’s Defense and Critical Defense.
- Subjugator Bracelet now causes Soul Shackle to trigger the Subjugation effect in addition to Repulse. The duration of the Subjugation effect is now 4 seconds, down from 6 seconds.
- The 8-piece set effect from Demoncaller Soul Shield now increases the damage of Dragon Helix and Awakened Dragon Helix by 25%, up from 20%.
- The 3-piece set effect from Uncanny Soul Shield now increases the damage of Dragon Helix and Awakened Dragon Helix by 25%, up from 20%.
- The 8-piece set effect from Uncanny Soul Shield now increases the damage of Dragon Helix and Awakened Dragon Helix by 17%, up from 15%.
- The 3-piece set effect from Elite Warlock Soul Shield now increases the damage of Soul Shackle by 90%, up from 75%. It also reduces the cooldown of Soul Shackle by 20%.
- Devotion Soul Badge now allows for an additional cast of Soul Shackle Move 3 and applies Airborne again when cast on a target affected by Airborne.
- Mantra (LMB)
- Mantra now recovers 5 Focus, up from 3.
- Mantra Move 1 now recovers 20 Focus during Mantra, up from 15.
- Dimensional Volley / Dimensional Salvo (RMB)
- Dimensional Salvo now deals increased additional damage to targets affected by Airborne when using Dimensional Valley Move 2.
- Soul Shackle (2)
- Hongmoon Secret Technique Soul Shackle Move 3 now deals increased damage for both Frost and Shadow spec.
- Soul Shackle Move 3 no longer extends Airborne when used on an enemy affected by Airborne.
- Hongmoon Secret Technique Soul Shackle Move 3 can no longer be cast additional times.
- Dragoncall (4)
- Dragoncall Move 2 now deals additional damage to targets affected by Stun, Daze, and Knockdown in addition to Airborne. Additional damage was also increased.
- The cooldown of Hongmoon Secret Technique Dragoncall Move 2 is now 18 seconds, down from 24 seconds.
- Dragon Helix (4)
- Hongmoon Secret Technique Dragon Helix Move 1 now recovers 1 Spectral Orb on hit and 1 additional Spectral Orb on critical hit instead of 2 Spectral Orbs on critical hit.
- Dragon Helix Move 2 now deals additional damage to targets affected by Airborne in addition to Stun, Daze, Knockdown, or Snare.
- Dragon Helix Move 2 and Hongmoon Secret Technique Dragon Helix Move 2 now deal additional Debuff Damage.