Lord Of The Rings Online Cultivates Better Lootboxes For Impatient Elves
Update 23.1.6 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 23.1.6, released on Wednesday, December 5th, 2018.
News and Notes:
- The Visiting Banker now correctly gives access to the Shared Vault and Wardrobe.
- Fixed a bug where picker boxes were incorrectly displaying an item level bonus for items, and then delivering with a newly-chosen, often different, item level bonus. Equipment displayed in a selection package will no longer show any form of item level bonus, however you still have a chance of receiving an item level bonus when those pieces of equipment are placed in your inventory.
- Fixed a bug where level 40 – 45 scaling gear was being created with no stats. Newly obtained gear in this range will now have appropriate stats. This fix will not affect items already received.
- The minimum level to use Traveller’s Steel-Bound Lootboxes has been reduced to 20.
- The stat spread and item level of lootbox gear below level 50 has been improved.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The Bingo Boffin weekly quest now advances properly on the Legendary servers. On Anor and Ithil, the quest “Disapproving Boggs” will unlock on Wednesday 12/5/2018.
- Some scaling gear is appearing with improper Vitality in the levels 39 and 40 level break.
- Beornings will become a heavy armor class in a future update, but Beornings opening a Traveller’s Steel-bound Lootbox may receive heavy Wayfarer or Traveller armour that they cannot currently equip.