Skip to content
- The Legacy of Romulus starter pack now correctly unlocks for the whole account when purchased or when received with a promo.
- The Centaur-Class starship has been completely remodeled with new visuals.
- Reputation UI now displays unique reputation commodity inventory below reputation mark inventory in reputation UI.
- Added Elite marks.
- Removed Replicator since it’s not needed any more.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the ground skills to look dull and muddy after purchasing.
- The following items are now eligible for Re-Engineering:
- All Reputation Ground Set Weapons
- All Reputation Space Set Weapons
- All Experimental Weapons
- Dyson Science Destroyers:
- Updated the built-in Target Subsystem abilities to indicate that they’re only active during Science Mode.
- Equipped Secondary Deflectors now indicate that they’re only active during Science Mode
- Resolved an issue that caused Secondary Deflectors to not completely disable during Tactical Mode
- Tholian Tetryon Grid:
- Updated this console to only be able to be activated if you have at least one hangar pet in range
- Updated the secondary ally bounce to only be able to hit players or your hangar pets
- Updated the tooltip to be more clear
- Resolved an issue that caused the shield drain and damage to be less than indicated on the tooltip
- Increased the duration the damage buff lasts to 15 seconds from 5 seconds
- Added a Terran Variant bridge option to the Styx Terran Dreadnought Cruiser [T6] and Mirror Escort Carrier [T6].
- The number of dreadnoughts needed to complete the “Destroy Dreadnoughts” Personal Endeavor has been reduced at all difficulty levels.
- Disabled the “Defeat Undine (Ground)” Personal Endeavor.
- The Walker Bridge option has been added to the Crossfield Science Spearhead [T6].
- Resolved an issue that prevented Secondary Deflectors or Drain Infection from critically hitting as much as they should.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Competitive Wargames, Temporal, and Gamma Reputation Ground sets to list 4 items instead of 3.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Reactive Shield Technology to provide an incorrect amount of shield restoration.
- Resolved an issue that caused the new items to be missing from the Winter Event Stores.