Orbusvr: Reborn Brings New Expansion-sized Content To Players On April 23rd
OrbusVR is one of the first MMOs designed from the ground up for virtual reality headsets. On April 23rd, the game will receive its first expansion, OrbusVR: Reborn. Players can expect a completely overhauled game and new additions including new enemies, dungeons, raids and classes. Servers have been offline since April 1st to allow the dev team time to prepare the new client for launch.
OrbusVR: Reborn will feature a complete overhaul of the original game. The developers have taken all the feedback they received from the community during Early Access to upgrade every aspect of the game, from improved performance and stability to brand new features. In Reborn, you’ll find:
- Four new playable classes: Shaman, Paladin, Scoundrel and Bard, bringing the total to eight
- New enemies & monster AI
- New activities, including critter capture, pet dragon racing, public events and more
- Opt-in world PvP with battlegrounds
- Re-imagined artwork with all new assets
- 100+ hours of content at launch
- New dungeons, raids, gear and more!
OrbusVR: Reborn is compatible with Oculus Rift and will later be released for Oculus Quest.
Learn more on the OculusVR: Reborn site.