Revelation Online Is Dropping A Huge Endgame Dungeon In Heaven And Earth On May 27
HEAVEN AND EARTH: TEMPLE OF THE TWELVE DUNGEON
HEAVEN AND EARTH ARRIVES ON MAY 27! LEARN MORE ABOUT THE UPDATE!
The biggest point of Heaven and Earth is the introduction of a new Dungeon: Temple of the Twelve! So, read on for more information on the dungeon, what requirements are needed and everything you may need to know!
The 12 Zodiac Bosses can be challenged from level 59 onwards, meaning you can get started early in your quest to beat them. (Or to gain Battle Companions and items!) You will not be put against a level 79 boss if you are not level 79, the dungeon scales to level. Get your party together for some awesome encounters. This raid is specifically for a 5-person party! Once inside, speak to the Spirit Minister in each hall. This NPC will allow you to fight the bosses. The bosses you face will be at random, so you will never know who you’re about to fight!
DIFFICULTY AND CHALLENGES
The Temple is split into three halls and each hall is designed to be more difficult than the last.
- Hall 1: Easy
- Hall 2: Hard
- Hall 3: Expert
You can only challenge the bosses of each hall, three times per hall a week. Totaling for 9 boss fights!
Wondering which challenges lie in each hall? Let’s see who awaits you!
- In Hall 1, you will have the opportunity to face off with: The Rat Zodiac, the Ox, the Tiger or the Rabbit. While they may be your initial trials and classed as the easier of the Zodiac bosses, don’t underestimate their ability.
- In Hall 2, you will have the opportunity to challenge: The Dragon Zodiac, the Snake, the Horse, or the Goat. You thought floor 1 was easy? Things are just getting started! Also, pay attention to the loot, as these bosses have a chance to drop a key, which is a required item to challenge the bosses in the third and final hall.
- In Hall 3, you will face off against: The Monkey Zodiac, the Rooster, or the Dog and Pig Zodiac duo! As mentioned, you must obtain a key (Rear Hall Challenge Certificate) to challenge these bosses from Hall 2. If you do not, you will not be able to challenge them.
SPOILS OF WAR
What good is a brand-new dungeon without rewards? When defeating a boss, you can receive:
- Equipment Drops
- Zodiac Battle Companions
- Battle Companion Consumables
- Zodiac Boss Apparel and Accessories
Excited to dive into the action? So are we! Stay tuned for more information!