Conqueror’s Blade You Can Charge Into The Conqueror’s Blade Open Beta Starting Today
04/06/2019 – OPEN BETA
- The regions of Ungverija and Liangyun are open to new characters (both were inaccessible during early access). Movement / transfer between regions remains locked.
- The upper limit on forage storage for regional capitals has been increased from 500,000 to 100,000,000.
- Added six basic hair dye colours to item merchant, each selling for 1,500 Silver.
Bug fixes and general improvements
- Item transfer from the Account Inventory has been improved
- Server stability has been improved
- House XP bug has been eliminated and excessively-gained House XP removed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to resupply unit equipment in hostile fiefs.
- Fixed a number of small text and button issues.
- Server list UI has been updated
- Removed daily purchase limitations on Hero XP Cards and Unit XP Cards.
28/05/2019 – EARLY ACCESS PATCH
- Optimized game loading process
- Adjusted the rewards of Match Making Battles, removed the diminishing returns on rewards mechanism
- A “Dusken Pall” skill is no longer available for Dual Blade class in Stealth mode
- The number of Secret Vaults a player can open weekly was decreased from 20 to 15. Only green quality rewards and below can be now obtained when opening Secret Vault
- Marshal’s chest (high grade weekly quests reward) now contains 4 Vault Keys instead of 3.
- Fixed an error that Territory Wars (TWAR) UI remained after it ended
- Ping, server load information and “recommended” sign added to server selection interface (also, there are now 3 servers available)
- Fixed an error where the progress of capturing flags wouldn’t display in siege battles
- Fixed an error of screen resolution determination for some screen settings
- Optimized the requirements of fief quests
- Added the lowest level requirement description when attacking Rebel camps
- Purchased items from Pre-Order Packs & Sovereigns purchased in https://cb.my.com/en/top-up can be sent to your characters ingame using the Web Inventory system https://cb.my.com/en/inventory
- The first TWAR will start Saturday 1st of June
- Accessible regions for Early Access will be Ostaria and Maoyang
16/05/2019 – SPRING MAYHEM CBT PATCH
Tutorials and guidance
- New artillery deployment tutorial mission has been added.
- Added more temporary units to tutorial missions.
- New resources gathering and crafting missions added at level 15.
- New appearance items added as tutorial rewards.
- Some enemies in tutorial battles have been made weaker.
- Quest icons (over NPC heads and on the minimap) have been adjusted.
- Added a corresponding tooltip to switch unit when an active unit is almost killed.
- Players must now finish at least one in the practice camp (vs. AI) before attempting PvP.
Houses and alliances
- The number of alliances (Kingdoms) that can be allied has been decreased from five to three.
- The number of alliances (Kingdoms) that can be deemed hostile has been increased from 10 to 15.
- Adjusted in-game description of house reputation.
- House search function allows you to prioritise the display of houses that are local to the region.
Global Map and Territory War
- Collectable random objects added to Global Map. These objects are specific to each player (when you see or collect the object, it does not affect other players – they have their own). Examination of these objects will provide a player with random rewards of different value (silver, crafting resources, consumables). Note: After being examined it will take 1-7 days for a new random object to appear.
- A fief can’t be made to lose more than 100 prosperity points (equal to one city level) during a single Territory War.
- Retreat, warlord death or battle loss on the Global map will turn soldiers in all army units into wounded: 15% of soldiers for PvP battles and 5% of soldiers for PvE battles.
- Silver reward has been increased for owning cities and forts.
- Inns added to the Global Map, where forage can be restored and units healed (unless a Territory War is in progress).
- Rebel Suppression Orders are no longer required to raid Rebel Camps.
- Wax Seal removed from NPC shop.
- Fixed: horse model error in the big world.
- Fixed: oversized siege weapon model error in the big world.
- After various game activities (Rebel Camps – high probability, Expeditions – average probability, Ironman – average probability, Standard battles – low probability), the player may encounter a bonus reward interface. By using a Skeleton Key players can earn extra silver and basic crafting materials and equipment. Players may open up to 20 vaults per week.
- 1, 2 and 3 Skeleton Keys added in respect of Squire’s, Knight’s and Marshal’s chests (weekly quests rewards). Note: additional keys can be obtained as weekly rewards by those with Premium Accounts.
- Era requirements adjusted: Feudal Era now requires only two units to be unlocked from the Rustic Era. Chivalric Era – three units from the previous era. Silver Era – four units. Requirements for Heroic Era (five units) and Golden Era (six units) remain unchanged.
- New UI and unit parameters/career visualisation added.
- Fixed the following tier-6 unit bugs:
- Iron Reapers were sometimes unable to attack
- Winged Hussars attack damage when not charging was incorrect
- Fire Lance Cavalry were unable to shoot whilst attacking
- Crafting duration for all operations reduced by a factor of ten.
- Leadership removed as a Basic Attribute.
- Basic Leadership value for level 1 warlords now 100. Additional 100 Leadership obtained at levels 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60.
- Some achievements required for studying character skills, were removed.
- New matchmaking bracket added for levels 10-20.
- Matchmaking maps for “Standard Battles” are now randomly chosen when applying
- Daily and weekly limits for “Ironman” and “Expedition” modes removed.
- The chat function now has channels for each supported language (EN/FR/DE/ES/RU).
- Game client will default to language-specific channel based on client language settings. Note that chat channels will only accept characters respective to the host language.