Warframe Hosts A Nightwave Event, Posts Tennocon Schedule
You will see 3 Alerts live on all platforms this weekend with some goodies. This is so you still have access to things while Nightwave is gone… but speaking of Nightwave… we’re enabling Nightwave: Intermission for a limited time on all Platforms next week!
What is Nightwave: Intermission?
Nightwave: Intermission is a 15 Rank evergreen reward Intermission! As we work towards content for Series 2, we wanted to release an interim gap to ensure rewards were accessible! Nora Cred can be acquired and used to purchase Nightwave Offerings during this mini-series.
Nightwave: Intermission Rank Rewards:
- 100 Nora Creds
- 2000 Endo
- Robotic Slots
- 3 Orokin Cells
- Gamma Color Picker
- 50 Nora Creds
- 10K Kuva
- Rift Sigil
- 3 Forma Bundle
- Orokin Reactor
- 50 Nora Creds
- 10K Kuva
- Orokin Catalyst
- Aura Forma
- EIDOLON EPHEMERA (not exclusive to this rewards table)
Nightwave: Intermission also brings a chunk of our planned Nightwave changes based on great feedback that were posted in the Dev Workshop, with the exception of ‘New Acts’, as we’re saving those for Series 2! The changes going live include:
- Playing Catch-Up: Stored, Missed Acts!
- When both Weekly and Elite Weekly Acts are completed for a week, a ‘missed’ Act, 3 at a time, from a previous week will be available to play and complete. Once you have completed all ‘missed’ Acts, they will no longer appear, only to be refreshed in the next week’s rotation.
- Reduced to 5 Weekly Acts and 2 Elite Weekly Acts. While there will be less Acts overall, the rewards for these Acts will increase, so you will earn the same amount of Standing as you would in the previous Episode upon completion.
- Changes to Existing Acts!
- ‘With Clanmates / Friends’ Act requirements have been removed completely
- Increased Nightwave Standing from Weekly Acts from 3k to 4.5k and Elite Weekly Acts from 5k to 7k.
- Reduced required Defense Wave Acts from 40 to 20 Waves.
- “Kill Profit Taker with Friends” Act is now just “Kill Profit Taker”.
- Changed ‘Complete 5 Sorties’ Elite Weekly to ‘Complete 3 Sorties’.
- Complete any ’60 minute Survival’ Act reduced to 30 minutes.
- Ayatan Socket requirement for Acts lowered from 5 to 3.
- ‘10 perfect Conservations’ reduced to ‘6 different perfect Conservations’.
- ‘10 Bounties’ reduced to ‘5 different Bounties’.
- Increased the Sanctuary Onslaught Acts from 3 rounds to 8 rounds.
- Removed the ‘Sortie with Friends’ Act.
- The ‘Hold Your Breath’ Act has been changed to ‘Survive over 30 minutes in a Kuva Survival’.
A note as to why:
As we count the days until TennoCon 2019, it’s evident that our ambitious goals for this year are needing all hands on deck, literally. Meaning that our plan to launch Nightwave Season 2 before TennoCon is going to be tight – and we don’t want the downtime to be too long.
Thanks for your patience – Dreamers.