Fallout 76: Inside The Vault – E3 2019 Round-up & Double XP Event
Welcome back to Inside the Vault! This week, we’re bringing you details about a new Double XP Event that kicks off next Thursday, and gathering up all the biggest Fallout 76 announcements you might have missed if you didn’t catch the Bethesda E3 Showcase last weekend.
DOUBLE XP EVENT NEXT WEEK!
We’re keeping the party going after the Fallout 76 Free Trial Week concludes with a new Double XP Event that’s slated to begin next Thursday, June 20 for both Adventure and Survival Modes. If you’re new to the game, this will be the perfect opportunity grab a few extra levels for your characters.
Catch the exact dates and times below and mark your calendar so you don’t miss out on that sweet double XP bonus.
- Modes: Adventure and Survival
- Start: 12:00 p.m. EDT (16:00 UTC) on Thursday, June 20
- End: 12:00 p.m. EDT (16:00 UTC) on Monday, June 24
FALLOUT 76 E3 ANNOUNCEMENT ROUNDUP
We made some huge announcements for Fallout 76 during our annual showcase at E3 earlier this week. In case you missed the news, we’ve wrangled everything you need to know all in one place.
FALLOUT 76 FREE TRIAL WEEK
Even if you don’t own Fallout 76 yet, you can rush headlong into the Wasteland for free this week! Team up with a few friends and head into Adventure, Survival, or even the new Nuclear Winter mode before the trial concludes on June 17. Then, pick up right where you left off by purchasing Fallout 76 for up to 50% off from Bethesda.net or at participating retailers for a limited time.
- Ready to dive in? — Learn everything you need to know about Free Trial Week by reading our recent articleon Fallout.com.
- Learn the basics of survival — Survive and thrive in Appalachia by checking out our Newcomer’s Guide to Fallout 76 for a few key tips on each game mode.
NUCLEAR WINTER SNEAK PEEK
We recently unleashed Patch 10 for Fallout 76, which includes a sneak peek at Nuclear Winter, our new Battle Royale game mode. Each match challenges you and your teammates to outlast the competition in an action-packed last-team-standing 52-player battle to the death.
- Become the Overseer — Read our Nuclear Winter article on Fallout.com to learn how it differs from Adventure and Survival modes, as well as catch details about the all-new progression system, new Perk Cards, and much more!
- What’s new in Patch 10? — Check out the Patch Notes we posted earlier this week to read through all of the changes and improvements we brought to Fallout 76 in Patch 10.
We would like to thank all of you who have been sharing feedback for Nuclear Winter with us during the Sneak Peek. We’ve been reading all of your posts, watching your streams, and playing right alongside you. We’re incredibly happy to see how many of you have been enjoying Nuclear Winter so far. The community’s response to the new mode has been very encouraging for the development team, and we hope you’ll continue to share your thoughts and suggestions with us as you dive into more matches this weekend.
his Fall, we’re kicking off Fallout 76’s second year with Wastelanders, which will be our biggest update for the game so far. Wastelanders will completely change the way you play Fallout 76 by introducing an all-new main quest, two human NPC factions who you can align with as they seek to make their mark on Appalachia, and plenty of new gear for you to discover.
- Catch a few more details in our Wastelanders and Nuclear Winter Revealed article, and be sure to keep an eye on Fallout.com for news as we approach the Wastelanders update in the Fall.
We hope you have a blast conquering your foes in Nuclear Winter this week, and for those of you who are diving into Fallout 76 for the first time, we hope to see you again for our Double XP Event next week.