Star Citizen Alpha 3.6.0q PTU.2192212 Patch Notes
Star Citizen Patch 3.6.0q
Alpha Patch 3.6.0q has been released to PTU and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-2192212.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Please monitor sc-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
UPDATED USER.cfg settings:
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
The new setting will display a QR code that we can use to track down server information when looking at your bug reports and videos. Then can be disabled by setting it to “0”.
- Law and Criminality System
- Weapon optics
- Ship component degradation
- Ship combat balance: Ship shields, missile damage, missile counter-measuring
- Flight: Hover mode, acceleration control
- Head tracking
- P-72 Archimedes
- Hacking gameplay
- Pip accuracy and ship flight jitter
- Vanguard Warden and Hoplite
- Security reinforcement system isn’t currently functioning.
- Dropping the hacking chip on planetary surfaces can cause it to fall through.
- Entering a no fly zone while in hover mode will cause the ship to get stuck.
- Significant first person framerate reduction can occur.
- Textures will display across the visor on some helmets.
- Players have to accept/reset the character customizer at each game entry.
- AI ships have an unintended wing wobble behavior.
- The Reclaimer should no longer clip into and get stuck inside of landing pads.
- Escort mission ships should no longer fly aimlessly in circles.
- Fixed missing ship passby sounds.
- The cargo lift on the Reclaimer should no longer move and clip in odd directions.
- Players should no longer get a crimestat for killing legal targets.
- Turret interactable buttons on the Vanguard should now function.