Hey Tacticians, welcome to the Teamfight Tactics patch 9.15B notes.
This week we’re making light changes to some of the outlier champions and items. We want to see how the meta naturally changes over the course of two weeks with minimal input on our end. We’re pretty happy with the state of the meta at the moment as we’re seeing different compositions compete at all levels of the game. Some of the highlights: Karthus and Kayle are losing some power as they’re just too strong. We’re also upping the damage of Runaan’s Hurricane and few other items to give you more choices in that department.
Now, let’s get into it.
- Fixed a bug so that other allies properly prioritize the target of Blitzcrank’s ability…again.
- Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 45
- Spiderling Attack Damage: 40 ⇒ 50
- Ability Damage: 400/700/1000 ⇒ 350/600/850
- Ability Targets: 5/9/13 ⇒ 5/7/9
- Mana required to activate ability: 100 ⇒ 125
- Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 1.5/2/2.5
- Ability Attack Speed Bonus: 0.4/0.7/1.0 ⇒ 0.3/0.5/0.7
- Ability Damage: 300/500/700 ⇒ 300/550/800
- Health on restoration: 1000 ⇒ 800
- Attack Speed per stack: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Burn Damage: 25% ⇒ 20%
- Now allows the holder to dodge critical strikes from abilities.
- Bonus Damage: 25% ⇒ 75%
- Fixed an issue where it would deal more damage than intended when less than four targets where available.
Sword of the Divine
- Chance to activate: 5% ⇒ 7%