Orbusvr Patches In An Interactive Map And New Transmog Options
Patch 10.995 will be coming out the door today at approximately 12 PM US Central Time. This will have the new interactive map, Lvl 30+ perks, re-worked Lvl 30 warrior talents, Shaman update and a few bug fixes.
- Added Interactive map
- Note: Player map toggle can be found in the Player Menu->Settings->Graphics
- See blog post for more information : https://blog.orbusvr.com/interactive-map-lvl-30-perks-lvl-30-warrior-talents-shaman-changes/ 30
- Updated Warrior Lvl 30 Talents
- Added 3D model of Shaman masks to be visible to other players
- Updated Shaman shield totem- Gives a shield buff to anyone in the AOE radius including yourself
- Re-calculated Shaman orb regeneration from time orb leaves players hand
- Note: The Shaman talent Totemic Mastery will be re-worked in next patch
- Added Lvl 30+ perk tree (Can be found in the Player House)
- Fixed a bug causing the ready prompt to disappear on battleground, dungeon queue.
- Updated old Orbus armor sets (Spiro, Techno, Normal Raid) can be used as Transmogs
- Fixed bug on Character Select screen causing objects to appear/disappear
- Increased Hardmode raid legendary drop chances
Edit: There will be a patch going out tomorrow that will address the hard mode raid gear (https://community.orbusvr.com/t/patch-10-995-transmog-unlocks/ 2), shaman mask textures, the POI not working properly inside of highsteppe on quest, and a few other bug fixes.