Neverwinter Patch Notes: Version: NW.115.20190729e.17
- Oathkeeper Paladin: Prayer of Opportunity and Critical Touch can sometimes incorrectly proc while outside of combat.
Content and Environment
- Protector’s Enclave: There’s no longer a strange floating pillar in a tree near the Hall of Justice.
- Undermountain: Sphere of Influence: Runemaster Sinyé has found her stock of unstable rune-etched orbs and has put them back up for sale.
- Major Heroic Encounters in Icewind Pass and Dwarven Valley now appear roughly every 20 minutes, down from 90 minutes.
- The participation requirement for Heroic Encounter completion credit in Icewind Pass and Dwarven Valley has been reduced; it should be easier to get credit.
- Tomb of the Nine Gods now requires an Item Level of 16,000, up from 15,000. It now scales item level to 17,000, up from 16,000.
- Castle Ravenloft now requires an Item Level of 18,000, up from 16,000. It now scales item level to 19,000, up from 17,000.
Combat and Powers
Classes and Balance
- Barbarian (Sentinel)
- Crushing Advance’s damage reduction effect now lasts 12 seconds, up from 10 seconds.
- Crushing Advance is now a standard “Damage Down” effect, and no longer stacks with other sources of “Damage Down” (such as Geas or Ray of Enfeeblement).
- Fighter (Vanguard)
- Kneebreaker no longer incorrectly causes a “Damage Down” effect under certain circumstances.
- Paladin (Oathkeeper)
- Circle of Divinity now properly states that it lasts for 12 seconds, down from 16. (This is only a tooltip change; the power had lasted 12 seconds before.)
- Combat companions no longer deal an absurd amount of damage.
- Yojimbo: The power “kawari” has been changed to provide the yojimbo an additional 10% damage dealt for 5 seconds. It now always activates, instead of having a chance to do so.
- Cancelling a revive no longer causes the target player to gain a stack of Rez Sickness.
Enemies and Encounters
- Permafrost, when used by Storvald (in Svardborg) or Drufi (in Fangbreaker Island), no longer incorrectly causes players to lose certain self-buffs and effects.
Tower of the Mad Mage
- Tower of the Mad Mage will now properly unlock on Saturday, August 24th, at 10:00 PDT (17:00 UTC) for players who have unlocked it in the campaign.
- Duumvirate now originates from the mid-line of Halaster, instead of a few feet in front of him.
- Halaster now prioritizes damage-dealers (DPS) before healers when casting Eruption.
- Halaster now becomes immune to damage when he finishes activating Sunfall.
- Dev note: Because players cannot win the encounter if they’re all dead, we wanted to prevent the case where DoTs could take him down to 0% after his ultimate, but still leave players without a victory.
- Halaster now properly resets during Sunfall if all players are defeated or the arena is empty.
- Magnetic Attraction no longer has a chance to immediately fire when a tethered partner dies.
- Magnetic Attraction now properly disappears when a tethered partner dies.
- When shifting phase to Sunfall, Halaster now consistently cleans up certain environmental hazards and creeping ice.
- The Dragon Knight is now CC immune.
Items and Economy
- Chipped Siegebreaker’s Battle Horn no longer spams the player with errors when used.
- Invocation now properly provides XP when done between levels 71 and 80.
- One of the Moonstone Dye Packs has now been renamed to Fartouched Dye Pack.
- PvP now properly awards Glory and XP to players levels 71-80.
- Striking Ring of the Veteran now properly provides Critical Strike instead of Armor Penetration.
- Three dye packs that were listed in Appearances, but weren’t in the game, are now properly in the Trade Bar Store.
- The Lionheart weapon set bonus now also increases outgoing healing.
- The “Undermountain Hunter” armor power now properly functions in Tower of the Mad Mage and other maps new to Uprising.
- Waukeen’s Golden Chest no longer incorrectly grants deprecated profession resources.
- A color swatch now appears in the color option tooltip.
- Dragonborn now properly have access to the Head slot.
- The color option tooltip now shows all places in the current appearance where the color is used.
- A placeholder “Empty” item no longer incorrectly appears in Preview Window fashion slots.
- The positions of the Vanity Pet and Fashion bags are now swapped.
- When clicking on the upcoming season ad, the event information now properly displays above the window.
Animation, Audio, Character Art, and Effects
- Halaster’s explosion on Death from Above now draws correctly when the comet crashes into the arena.
- The Plane Shatter effect now has a more appropriate end when the players succeed at the mechanic.
- Localization has been updated for French, German, Italian, and Russian locales.
- Players who play in the Polish, Portuguese, and Turkish locales should now properly see English text instead of “UNTRANSLATED” strings in certain locations.