With the release of Neverwinter: Uprising, we introduced the new Stardock Arena. Today we will be taking a closer look into the upcoming additional new PvP content: Seasons and Campaign!
We’re introducing a new Seasonal activity focused around PvP that you can participate in by queuing up for Domination or Domination Solo. By participating in 5 matches, you will then be entered into the Seasonal Ranking Leaderboard. At the end of the season you will be given Battle Trophies that can be exchanged to obtain the following items:
|Battle Potions of Superior Restoration||1|
|Demonic Tome of Experience||3|
|Enchanting Stone, Rank 5||15|
|Enchanting Stone, Rank 6||30|
|Mark of Potency, Rank 5||25|
|Mark of Potency, Rank 6||35|
|Mark of Potency, Rank 7||45|
|Rank 10 Runestone Choice Pack||20|
|Rank 10 Enchantment Choice Pack||20|
|Rank 10 Armor Enhancement Choice Pack||100|
|Rank 10 Weapon Enhancement Choice Pack||100|
Your ranking on the seasonal leaderboard will earn you a reward at the end of the season. Below is a table of rewards based upon the percentile that your ranking falls under at the end of the season:
- 0-10% – 100 Battle Trophies
- 11-25% – 75 Battle Trophies
- 26-50% – 40 Battle Trophies
- 51-75% – 20 Battle Trophies
- 75-90% – 10 Battle Trophies
- 91-100% – 5 Battle Trophies
Players who finish in the top 3 will receive a bonus prize purse of Battle Trophies, a transmutable neck item, and a special title based upon which ranking they achieve.
Starting September 12th, the very PvP pre-season (or Season 0)* will become active. It will last 4 weeks, until October 10rd, after which it will enter a cooldown period of 2 weeks where players can collect their rewards, take a break, and prepare for the next season!
I hope to see you on the battlefield this upcoming season!
Robert “Cryptic-Ridi” Hrouda
The existing PvP Campaign and Boons have not held up with how Neverwinter has progressed. Today we’re happy to announce that we have a new campaign and new boons for players to earn while battling one another for glory.
The new campaign is no longer broken up by PvP mode. It now tracks kills and assists, captures, and wins, across all forms of PvP and progresses automatically as you play.
- The first row of tasks awards 10,000 Glory per task.
- The third row awards 25,000 Glory per task.
- The fourth row awards 100,000 Rough Astral Diamonds per task.
On top of those rewards, players can earn up to 6 PvP Boon Points from rows two and six.
Tier 1 Boons – 3 points to spend
- Increase Power by 3000/5000/6000
- Increase Max HP by 12000/20000/24000
- Increase Armor Pen by 3000/5000/6000
- Increase Defense by 3000/5000/6000
- Increase Critical Strike by 3000/5000/6000
- Increase Critical Avoidance by 3000/5000/6000
Tier 2 Boons – 2 points to spend
- Increase AP Gain by 6/10%
- Increase Control Resistance by 6/10%
- Increase Stamina Gain by 3/5%
- Increase Recharge Speed by 3/5%
Tier 3 Boons – Choose one
- Role Reversal – Gain 5% increased damage as a Tank or Healer role. Gain 5% reduced incoming damage as a DPS role.
- Deep Wound – Critically striking an opponent reduces their incoming healing by 15% for 5 seconds.
- Adrenaline Rush – Deflecting an incoming attack grants you 15% additional movement speed for 5 seconds.
As we change over to the new campaign, players who completed part of the old PvP campaign will receive the following starting September 5:
Those who have completed at least 1 of the old PvP Campaign tasks will receive a box in their inventory upon logging in. The box will contain 5,000 AD for each completed task with a max of 150,000 AD.
If a player has completed all 30 tasks they will also receive a new title and in-game achievement named “Original Gladiator”.
We look forward to players embarking on the new campaign and trying out the new boons. And don’t forget to try out the new PvP Seasons as well!
Lead Systems Desinger
*Pre-Season will function like a regular season but is PC exclusive. Season 1 will be simultaneous on PC and Console.