Teamfight Tactics (Tft) 9.19 Patch Notes – Sparring Gloves, New Champion Kaisa
We’re taking a look at the TFT 9.19 Patch Notes for the update that will be coming to the game on Wednesday, September 25, 2019! This patch will be bringing a whole set of new items with the implementation of the Sparring Gloves. Not only that, we’re also getting the new 5-cost Champion Kaisa. This is going to be a pretty big patch, with the new items and unit looking to change up the meta.
TEAMFIGHT TACTICS TENTATIVE 9.19 PATCH NOTES
The full notes aren’t live yet, but we’ve got a look at what is very likely to be apart of the patch!
TFT – It’s Friday before a patch which means preview time! 9.19 turned into a surprisingly large patch with some big new stuff! This is also the patch TwitchCon will be played on, so should be interesting!
- Sparring Gloves
- Loot Distribution
- Player Damage
- Miss Fortune
- Titanic Hydra
- Infinity Edge
- Rapidfire Cannon
NEW ITEMS: SPARRING GLOVES
Here’s a look at the upcoming Sparring Gloves and how they will combine. This information was based off of older information, so it’s likely that they’ve made some changes to the items.
- +B.F. Sword = Infinity Edge: Critical Strikes deal +200% damage.
- +Needlessly Large Rod = Arcane Gauntlet: Your abilities can critically strike.
- +Chain Vest = Iceborne Gauntlet: On dodge, create an expandable 30% attack speed slow zone.
- +Tear of the Goddess = Hand of Justice: At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round.
- +Recurve Bow = Repeating Crossbow: When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item.
- +Spatula = Mittens: Wearer is also a Yordle.
- +Negatron Cloak = Quicksilver: Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds.
- +Giant’s Belt = Backhand: The wearer starts combat with a spell shield. Stun the enemy that breaks the shield for a long time.
- +Sparring Gloves = Thief’s Gloves: On round start, gain two temporary items. Their quality is based on your player level.
NEW CHAMPION: KAISA
Class: Ranger & Assassin
Ability: Kai’Sa dashes past the furthest enemy, gaining a shield and a lot of attack speed for a few seconds.
The next champion to be added to Teamfight Tactics is none other than the daughter of the void, Kai’Sa. She’ll be warping in as a Legendary 5 cost unit and opening quite a few new build possibilities since she is a Void Assassin Ranger! A triple hitter to enable more unique builds. She can be the carry in an end game Ranger & Brawler build, or a safer Assassin while you chase the 9 Assassin dream. Lots of possibilities.
Kai’Sa’s base AD is lower, but she comes equipped with the highest base attack speed in the game. Perfect for stacking a Guinsoo’s or procing that Stattik Shiv as quick as possible in the end game. Her ultimate also allows her to jump around the map quickly and avoid dangerous situations. No longer are rangers locked into the corner!
Kai’Sa comes with an additional change to the Void trait. We’re happy with the true damage as a counter to strong defense, but it’s a little too easy to get it going in the early game with 3 low cost units. Because of this we’re shifting Void to work like Imperial.
(2): One of your Void units does true damage
(4): All of your Void units do true damage
This should allow void to not quite be so dominate early, but still be a viable option to scale into late game.