Warframe Delivers Updates And Improvements To Arbitration Alerts
Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6
Last week we released a Dev Workshop (link on those words: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1128051-arbitrations-revisited-part-2/) outlining our plans to improve Arbitrations, revisiting the droptables and improving reward frequency to be more consistent between modes. From new players who just completed the Star Chart, to veterans returning for new Arcanes and Aura mods, we hope these changes result in a more satisfying gameplay experience overall.
All changes are potentially subject to later changes based on feedback, so try out a few mission types and tell us your thoughts!
Reward and Rotation Changes:
In the original Arbitrations, Excavation missions were the clear outlier in terms of reward output for time spent. The following changes are intended to bring all other missions to the same level as Excavation, and also iterate on other community feedback:
- Arbitrations now use regular rotation length for their rewards, with the exception of Excavation. Excavation timers have been adjusted to compensate. Example:
- EX: In lieu of a reward every 10 waves of Defense, you will now receive a reward every 5 waves.
- Arbitration rotation cadence has been changed from “ABCCCCC…” to “AABBCCCCC…”, so that the same level of time investment is encouraged.
- Reduced Endo Rewards drop percentage in the drop tables. Rare non-endo reward drop rates are unchanged – you’ll just get twice as many chances!
- Arbiter Drones will now have a small chance to drop Vitus Essence on kill.
- Vitus Essence dropped by destroyed Arbitration drones will have the special pickup notification.
New Arbitration Rewards:
The following rewards have been added to the Arbitrations drop tables:
Stats shown at max rank*
- New Aura Mods:
- Aerodynamic: 6 seconds added to Aim Glide/Wall Latch time, decreases damage taken while Airborne by 24%*
- Swift Momentum: 30% faster Charge Attack speed, 6 seconds added to Melee Combo time*
- Shepherd: Increases Companion Armor by 180 and Companion Health by 300*
- Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.*
- Melee Guidance: Reduces Melee Combo timer on Self by 6 seconds, increases Melee Combo timer for Allies by 12 seconds*
- New Arcanes:
- Arcane Primary Charger: On Melee Kill: 20% chance that Primary Weapon damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*
- Arcane Blade Charger: On Primary Weapon Kill: 20% chance that Melee damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*
- Arcane Pistoleer: On Pistol Headshot Kill: 30% chance to gain 100% ammo efficiency for 4 seconds*
- Arcane Bodyguard: On Six Melee Kills Within 30 seconds: Heal companion by 600*
- Arcane Tanker: On Heavy Weapon Summon: Gain 1200 armor for 16 seconds*
- Per usual rules, an equipped maximum rank Arcane will also grant an extra Arcane Revive
- Note: You may notice that the new Arcanes have default icons – we will be updating these in the near future with unique imagery.
- Added 3 x Vitus Essence bundle to the Arbitrations drop table.
September 20th Update: Regarding our recent Arbitration reward changes: we are keeping an eye on first impressions, but do not want to rush into changes before players have gotten to actually try the mode themselves. Once we have a solid body of statistics to examine, we will perform an audit to see if further tweaks are required.
Arbitrations Changes and Fixes:
- With the increased reward cadence resulting in more than double the Vitus Essence Output as before, prices in the Arbiter’s reward manifest have increased by roughly 1.5 times. To offset this change, we have run script to increase players’ existing Vitus stockpiles by an equivalent amount. Your Vitus should be increased to the correct amount upon login!
- Arbitration Disruption Missions:
- Changed the extraction requirements for Disruption missions in Arbitrations from 8 completed Conduits to 4.
- Added “extraction available” pop up when it is ready if the round is reached and 4/4 Conduits were completed.
- Fixed round counter missing from the UI.
- Added “Dayform” and “Nightform” icons beside the emissive color selection in Equinox’s Appearance screen. Choosing a dark or a light color for your emissive will change what form you spawn into mission as — this just makes it easy to see which one!
- Added “Yo” Scale to the Shawzin. ‘Sup.
- Ghoul Purge inbox messages will no longer automatically open your inbox or play the transmissions if you have completed all of the Encrypted Journal Fragments.
- Tweaked weather patterns in the Plains of Eidolon to prevent lengthy rainy periods.
- Increased brightness of Ash’s Bladestorm mark slightly to improve visibility.
- Ally NPCs will no longer attack Garuda’s Blood Atlar Victims.
- Updated Umbral Forma’s description to properly reflect the items it can be installed on (Warframes and Melee Weapons). Removed the ability to use Umbral Forma on K-Drives and Archwing Melee.
- Tweaks Ostron eyes to make them less glowy.
- Limited Shawzin to 30 notes per second to prevent macros playing ridiculous amounts of notes and causing issues.
- Enemies may now “react” (without changing their Alert state) to you by stopping and looking around if you shoot a Silent weapon within 2-3m of them several times quickly.
- Applying a Look Link to the same item (ex: a Nova Look Link applied to a Nova) that uses default colours will now properly apply the default color. Previously, the original color would remain unchanged.
- Made micro-optimizations to core math libraries.
- Fixed title of ‘Thank You’ messages running off screen.
- Fixed momentum carrying over when Bullet Jumping and immediately entering Void Mode after.
- Fixed a crash due to corrupt data that could occur while updating.
- Fixed chat linked Veiled Rivens not showing the unveiling challenge information.
- Fixed incorrect Operator Hair icon.
- Fixed hitting an enemy caught in Strangledome with your Whipclaw not transferring damage to other foes held in the Strangledome if you are a Client.
- Fixed unintended fire rate increase for Acceltra while jumping.
- Fixed mysterious Plains of Eidolon fragment showing up in the Codex.
- Fixed exploit with Titania’s Razorwing and Syndicate weapons.
- Fixed Synth Fiber not working correctly when equipped on Venari.
- Fixed missing “Jog” callout for the Golden Maw section of The War Within Quest.
- Fixed dropping the Datamass off the cliffs around the Extraction point on the Grineer Earth Tileset resulting in the Datamass teleporting to an unreachable location.
- Fixed cases where enemies would be standing around idle in Sanctuary Onslaught instead of storming towards you.
- Fixed “long clicks” (more than half a second) in the Shawzin song menu cancelling the Shawzin emote.
- Fixed Saryn’s Spores costing no Energy when casted if the Venom Dose Augment is equipped.
- Fixed Nightwave button appearing dark when accessing menus in Operator mode in the Orbiter.
- Fixed Veiled Companion Weapon Rivens issues when chatlinking.
- Fixed Saryn’s Venom Dose Augment’s effects not properly applying to allies as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1127477-saryns-1-with-the-augment-venom-dose-can-be-cast-on-any-ally-without-effect/
- Fixed Khora’s Whipclaw healing enemies instead of damaging them when equipping Mods for negative Puncture damage.
- Fixed small grammatical errors in the Training section of the Codex.
- Fixed hole in the Harrow Hieropha Helmet.
- Fixed K-Drive races not appearing properly on the minimap when using the default K-Drive from the Vox Solaris Quest.
- Fixed Warframes running at a weird angle in Conclave.
- Fixed missing audio queues in the Chains of Harrow Quest.
- Fixed some weirdness with the Paracyst’s projectile FX.
- Fixed Clients being unable to see theirs or the Host’s Glyph when deployed in mission.
- Fixed “Reset All Decorations in Room” option for appearing in the Decorations UI when in an Orbiter room with no decorations placed.
- Fixed Growing Power Aura effects not triggering when equipped on Excalibur Umbra after transferring to and from Operator.
- Fixed Mesa being unable to use abilities or melee when using the Venka after casting Peacemaker.
- Fixed the Norg Mask not appearing in Nakak’s Masks and Oddities rotation.
- Fixed camera panning through the ship when accessing the Focus Tree via the Arsenal.
- Fixed Teralysts (and other Eidolons) taking more damage to weak points than they should be.
- Fixed Saryn’s Molt not properly cleansing her of Nox’s sludge.
- Fixed “Complete X to unlock this Act” showing X as broken code for French.
- Fixed unowned Baro offerings showing credit cost instead of Ducat cost in the Void Trader screen.
- Fixed enemy Tenno minimap markers showing up as white in Conclave.
- Fixed the “D” key resetting Shawzin songs. Now you can hit the D key all you want.
- Fixed Mesa Immortal Skin not applying properly to Mesa Prime.
- Fixed enemies in the Simulacrum not recovering from Stomp cast by a Rhino Specter.
- Fixed exploit tied to Tenno Spectres.
- Fixed issues when previewing cosmetics in the Arsenal that are part of a bundle, like the Harrow Reliquary Skin.
- Fixed UI bug when previewing unowned skins in the Arsenal and backing out of the menu.
- Fixed waypoint marker not updating to the closest enemy in Archwing Exterminate missions.
- Fixed crawler pathing to help them stop getting stuck.
- Fixed Infested units sometimes preferring to vomit projectiles they have the opportunity to melee their target instead. I will take any option that involves less vomit, thank you.
- Fixed enemies on Dropships popping into view briefly for Clients.
- Fixed the hostages in the “Rescue the Hostages” mission during the Vox Solaris quest not all behaving in the same cowering way. Cowards…
- Fixed Wisp not aiming her rifle up when firing upwards.
- Fixed in-construction Dojo decorations sometimes going invisible