Path Of Exile Previews A Fix-filled Patch, Looks Back At Six Years, And Shares New Blight League Statistics
Last week we posted an article with a list of issues we’ve been working on. This week we’re planning to release the 3.8.2 patch which includes fixes for some of the issues mentioned in that article, as well as a number of various improvements. To give you an idea of what to expect from this update, we’d like to share a preview of its patch notes today. The 3.8.2 patch will be deployed on consoles as soon as possible after its release on PC.
As usual, please note that the patch notes listed below may not be final and are still subject to change before the patch.
- Updated the description on Breathstealer unique gloves to reflect the fact that a Blighted Spore can be created when your Minions kill a rare monster. This change does not affect functionality.
- Fixed a rare bug where you could be placed on the upper level when entering a Blighted Ramparts Map, making it impossible to reach the Ichor Pump.
- Fixed a bug where the “Deal Full Damage” ring enchantments did not correctly bypass Blight monster resistances.
- Fixed a bug where the “Your Temporal Towers also grant you 20% increased action speed” ring enchantment did not work.
- Fixed a rare bug where kill credit was not properly awarded to players when killing a monster through the use of damage over time skills. This affected awarding of the Defeat Rogue Exiles challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Spores created by the Breathstealer unique gloves counted towards the /remaining monster count in an area.
- Reduced the impact on performance when using Multistrike, Spell Echo, Unleash, Blastchain Mine Support and High-Impact Mine Support.
- Corrupted Blood now plays audio each time it is applied to a player.
- Imprinted Beasts and Bestiary Orbs can no longer have skin transfers applied to them.
- Updated the description of the Inspiration Support gem to clarify that Minions, Totems, Traps and Mines cannot gain Inspiration Charges.
- Durations modifiers can now affect the Flicker Strike buff which grants movement speed.
- The remains of destroyed Delve Walls can no longer be consumed or destroyed like corpses, because they aren’t.
- The buff timer for stolen Headhunter, Inspired Learning and Hunter’s Lesson buffs is no longer obscured when you have multiple instances of the buff.
- Updated the Vendor Recipes page of the Help Panel to reflect changes made in 3.8.0.
- Fixed a rare bug that prevented various bosses from using skills or transitioning correctly after being Frozen or Stunned.
- Fixed a bug where you would respawn in town after dying in the Uber Elder encounter. You will now respawn in your hideout if you opened the portals from your hideout.
- Fixed a bug where, when maps whose tiers were changed through the use of a Shaper’s Orb or Elder Orb were corrupted into a different rare map (or had its modifiers rerolled), the new map would have mods of the original map’s base tier, rather than of the original map’s new tier.
- Fixed a bug where your Auras could be disabled when a summoned Carrion Golem died.
- Fixed a bug where desync would occur if you were using Cyclone while it was socketed in an item as an Incubator attached to that item reached its kill threshold.
- Fixed a bug where Spectral Shield Throw could sometimes not create secondary projectiles if it chained.
- Fixed a bug where Fog of War on the Subterranean Chart could sometimes restrict view of connected nodes if they were very far away.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where Augmented Synthete’s large projectile nova skill did not deal damage.
- Fixed a bug where Burning applied by Herald of Ash was not able to be removed.
- Fixed a rare bug where objects could sometimes have the wrong model. For example, a monster using a tree as its weapon.
- Fixed a bug where some buildings in the Lava Lake Map did not fade their roofs correctly when you were inside of them.
- Fixed a bug where the microtransaction versions of Ice Nova looked different when cast on a Frostbolt than if they were cast under any other condition.
- Fixed a bug where some weapon effects could not be applied to a weapon that had the Harlequin Weapon applied to it.
- Fixed a bug where both the Void Emperor Body Armour and the Miracle Wings did not animate correctly while in town areas.
- Fixed a bug where part of the Arcane Tome Totem Skin remained visible after the totem submerged.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when applying various weapon effects to a weapon that had Ringmaster Weapon applied to it.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur when changing your Display Adapter in the Graphics options menu.