No Man’s Sky Beyond Patch 2.16 Bring Crash Fixes, More
BEYOND PATCH 2.16
Thank you again to everyone playing Beyond, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental, and this patch, 2.16, is now live on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- Prevented terrain edits from being made inside any bases that you do not have permission to edit, or within 2km of a featured base.
- Small bases made on planets with a featured base are no longer automatically downloaded to all players
- Reduced the display radius for base computer markers made by players visiting planets with featured bases.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Communications Stations from being placed outside of bases.
- Restored Communication Stations and Message modules to the construction research station on the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue that could send players to a planet with no Knowledge Stones when locating Portal glyphs for the weekend mission.
- Fixed an issue that could mark weekend missions as encrypted and override their rewards.
- Fixed an issue that prevented glyphs being entered into Portals more than once.
- Fixed an issue where Portals featured in missions would not activate.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the player has no ship (including when on the other side of a mission-related portal).
- Fixed a rare crash in the interaction system.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sphere Creator to create too many spheres when used in multiplayer.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.