11/11/2019 – UPDATE
- Activated a 50% boost to Glory in matchmaking battles, lasting until 10:00 CET, Monday the 18th of November.
- Removed weekly purchase limit on the Scroll of Rare Glory.
8/11/2019 – UPDATE
- The town Mingyang has had its name reverted back to Kongshi.
- Activated the system to Fulfill Missed Quests.
5/11/2019 – UPDATE
The Season has been extended an additional 2 weeks to allow more time for Warlords to complete their seasonal challenges and obtain more seasonal rewards. The Season will now end on November 18th.
- We have added an additional 2 weeks of Seasonal Challenges (Week 6 and Week 7) which include challenges that require you to explore the open world, and equipment crafting.
- We have introduced a Weekly Challenge refresh feature. Now Warlords can choose a weekly challenge and click “Refresh” to receive a new random challenge. Relevant rewards will remain unchanged and you will only receive 2 Refreshes per week.
Previously, the Halloween event, “The Vengeful Dead” would only drop rewards 2 times per day, we have added Bronze and Experience to additional playthroughs of the Halloween event.
The Archeologist Pack has been added back to the in-game store with a limit of 2 purchases per week.
29/10/2019 – UPDATE
- Activated the in-game Halloween event. This event is accessible via the match-makinginterface.
- Added Jack-O-Lanterns to Augolia (Ostaria), Anliang (Maoyang), Daicheng (Liangyun), Turul Város (Ungverijia).
- Added Halloween-themed Hero Attire, Horse Attire and Unit Attire to the in-game store.
- Janissary Unit Attire has been added to the game. Founders Pack owners can now head to their website Storage and send their attire to the game.
- Added a Pumpkin Head to the gold shop, limited to 1 purchase per character. This item is temporary use and will only last for 2 weeks.
- The winners of the Warlord League, WereRabbits have chosen to name the fort “Schaken” to “Rabbit Burrow”. This change will be reflected in this update and will be present in-game for the next 3 months.
We’ve made adjustments to the following seasonal challenges:
Hero Kill Challenges:
- Defeat 1 bow-wielding hero during one siege battle (originally 2)
- Defeat 1 shortbow-wielding hero during one siege battle (originally 2)
- Defeat 1 musket-wielding hero during one siege battle (originally 2)
- Defeat 1 dual blades-wielding hero during one siege battle (originally 2)
- Defeat 1 melee heroes during one siege battle (originally 3)
- Defeat 1 ranged hero during one siege battle (originally 3)
- Defeat 1 melee heroes during one field battle (originally 3)
- Defeat 1 ranged hero during one field battle (originally 3)
Siege Battle Challenges:
- In siege battle mode use a siege tower to scale the ramparts once (twice originally)
- In siege battle mode use a battering ram to break through a gate once (three times originally)
- In siege battle mode use a siege tower to scale the ramparts twice (three times originally)
- Before: Earn 1 “oh No you Don’t” badge in siege/field battles
- After：Earn 3 “Shatter the Ranks” badges in siege/field battles
- Before: Earn 1 “Say Cheese” badge in siege/field battles
- After: Earn 2 “Hat-Trick” badges in siege/field battles
- Before: Earn 1 “Echoes of Achelous” badge in siege/field battles
- After: Earn 2 “A Deadly Century” badges in siege/field battles
- Before: Earn 1 “Spiking the Guns” badge in Expeditions
- After: Earn 1 “Cakewalk” badge in Expeditions (inflict 300,000 damage without being killed)
- Before: Earn 1 “Bloodbath” badge in Expeditions
- After: Kill 150 enemies in Expeditions
The purchase limit for the Scroll of Rare Glory has been adjusted from a daily limit of 5 pieces to a weekly limit of 35 pieces.
- In 1 battle of Expedition I, achieve A rating or better (previously A+)
- In 1 battle of Expedition II, achieve A rating or better (previously A+)
- In 2 battles of Expedition II, achieve A rating or better (previously A+)
- In 3 battles of Expedition II, achieve A rating or better (previously A+)
- In 2 free battles, achieve B+ rating or better (previously A)
- In 1 AI battle, earn A rating (previously S)
For the Expedition Challenges, warlords who have already completed these challenges will receive the Seasonal experience rewards by mail soon.
The amount of honour you can hold at a single time has been reduced from 200,000 to 100,000.
After reviewing and checking trading data, we have found that the guidance price of some hero forging and schematic items were lower than the expected market price. We’ve raised the guidance price for the following items as a result:
- Powdered Silver
- Steel Shavings
- Special Helmet Schematics
- Special Chest Armour Schematics
- Special Glove Schematics
- Special Boots Schematics
You can check the adjusted guidance price in the auction house
Inventory and Personal Storage:
Items of the same type will now automatically stack upon entering your inventory.
After looking at the data of the win/loss ratio on this map, we found that the winning ratio was much higher than expected. We have made the following adjustments to help balance this map:
- Added few covers near the left city wall to slightly narrow the shooting angle of the defenders.
- Added one building at the front of defenders’ right supply point to increase cover against Trebuchets.
- Adjusted the layout of defenders’ right respawn area, added a new path to provide more alternatives.
Augolia Siege Battle:
After looking at the data of the win/loss ratio on this map, we found that the winning ratio was lower than expected. We have made the following adjustments to help balance this map:
- Added an attacking path along the city wall by point D.
We have made adjustments to the Commander system in Territory Wars. The commander system was designed to neutralize the influence of malicious battles. Some players are taking advantage of this feature to declare war on themselves and maliciously kick everyone else out of the battlefield after being assigned as commander. In order to deal with malicious kicking issues, we made the following adjustments:
- Warlords who have participated in the battle and are in the top two-thirds of player rankings cannot be kicked.
- Warlords who have only engaged in the battlefield for 2 minutes or less cannot be kicked.
Some Western cities with narrow gates have found to have defending advantages (Ellbogen, Westberg, Rozdaskaszat, etc.). Due to this, we have adjusted the ladder amount to 3 per set (previously 2) and added one set on the right side for attackers.
Weekly Quest: Fine Campaign Reward:
We have raised the possibility of receiving Treatise from the Fine Campaign rewards which are received from weekly quests.
- Optimized the display of capture progress, now all Warlords engaging in capture can see the progress bar.
- Optimized the display logic of resource sites in the open world and divided them into “collection prohibited” (set by the House) and “collection failed” (resource is exhausted).
- Optimized the display of team stats interface in settlements. Now you can click a blank area to close the pop-up window when checking other player’s personal stats.
We have made the following adjustments to various III skills as some III skills are weaker than level II skills equipped with mastery points.
Shortsword & Shield:
- Shield Bash Ⅲ: Increased blunt damage by 5%
- Kick Ⅲ: Increased blunt damage by 3%
Longsword & Shield:
- With Valour Ⅲ: Increased damage by 3%
- Paladin Ⅲ: Increased slashing damage by 5%
- Sally Forth Ⅲ: Increased damage by 5%
- Bec de Corbin Ⅲ: Increased slashing armour penetration by 5%
- Rough Justice Ⅲ: Increased damage by 5%
- Halberdier’s Thrust Ⅲ: Increased damage by 3%
- Lugh’s March Ⅲ: Increased piercing damage by 3%
- Procris’s Gift Ⅲ: Increased piercing armour penetration by 3%
- Return of Jangar Ⅲ: Increased damage by 3%
- Heaven’s Fury Ⅲ: Increased damage by 5%
- Arc of Steel Ⅲ: Increased slashing damage by 3%
- Tiger’s Claw Ⅲ: Increased slashing damage by 5%
- Avalanche Ⅲ: Increased damage by 5%
- Samurai’s March Ⅲ: Increased slashing armour penetration by 5%
- Marked for Death Ⅲ: Increased slashing armour penetration by 5%
- Flaming Arrow Ⅲ: Increased piercing armour penetration by 3%
- Exploding Arrow Ⅲ: Increased piercing armour penetration by 5%
- Wrath of Artemis Ⅲ: Increased piercing armour penetration by 5%
Damage loss on ranged heroes’ skills:
After checking feedback, we have found that the damage loss when some ranged heroes are shooting through several enemies was inoperative. We have decided to make the following adjustment: Every time a Warlord shoots through an enemy, damage loss will be reduced by 30%.
These adjustments will have an effect on the following skills:
- Bow: Lightning Bolt
- Shortbow: Steel-tipped Arrow Ⅲ
Currently the animation of “repelled” is similar to the animation of “knock down”, but only repelled can be cancelled by rolling, whereas knock down cannot. Due to this, many warlords try to cancel their knock down by rolling, which is not possible. To fix this issue and to make it easier for Warlords to distinguish these two statues, we have decided to adjust the animation and increase the displacement distance.
These adjustments will have an effect on the following skills:
- Longsword & Shield: Shield Bash Ⅲ
- Poleaxe: Push Back Ⅱ
- Spear: Dragon’s Roar
- The “A Hundred Paces” (Each level increases shooting range by 6%) will be replaced by “Mustering” (Each level add 1 more soldier to the unit).
- Adjusted the maximum shooting range to 87m.
Due to this change, a “Unit Training Plan” reward will be mailed to the Warlords who already unlock the Prefecture Archers, allowing them to reset veterancy points.
- Increased the accuracy of attacking surrounding/nearest units by 25%
- Increased the accuracy of attacking designated area by 20%
- Decreased the shooting gap by 30%
- Optimized the animation when switching ranged weapons to melee weapons
- Increased the efficiency for melee fights:
- Increased the attacking speed of melee attacks.
- Increased the melee attack damage by 20%.
- Decreased the damage loss cap from 30% to 20% for all javelin units
- Decreased the damage loss rate by 0.5% per meter for all javelin units
- Javelin sergeants can shoot through the first enemy then attack one more target.
- Decreased the blunt damage for charge with flails by 30%.
- Increased blunt armour penetration by 15%
- Added the effect of knocking enemy heroes and units into the air.
Due to the relatively long shooting range of this unit, the focused fire skill has some limitations. We are planning to replace this skill with a low cooldown ability which is capable of tracking enemies.
We would like to share some information regarding the design concept for the Winged Hussars and Pikemen brace skills:
Winged Hussars VS Pike Militia
Winged Hussars’ charge can’t be interrupted when Pike Militia using brace skills in block formation. However, Winged Hussars could easily be wiped out as they will take great damage when they charge into a blocking formation at high speed. This is the characteristic that we designed for Winged Hussars and is what we are intending to present in our game.
Winged Hussars VS Imperial Pike Guards
Winged Hussars’ charge can’t be stunned or interrupted by any brace skills. However when Imperial Pike Guards advance, they still can knock down, terrify or slow the Winged Hussars.
- Updated the resolution of the explosion visual effect for Musket’s “Liquid Fire”.
- Optimized the sound effect of mount display in market and character interface.
- Optimized the display of attack/defend targets in the bottom right of the open world map.
- Added a highlight effect when hovering over the mouse and the icon showing battle status.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes random epic artillery chest for Warlords whose nobility reaching level 90 had the incorrect items.
- Fixed the incorrect display when clicking the border posts of current region in open world map.
- Fixed a bug where items being transferred to personal storage (when it is full) would disappear.
- Fixed the abnormal countdown display when the resource site is about to refresh less than 1 minute.
- Fixed a bug that the character still maintained their in-game posture after being killed.
- Fixed abnormal battle line display inside the city during territory war.
- Fixed a bug where when matched battles started during recondition, Warlords sometimes lost their materials and equipment.
- Fixed a bug that the house camp remain unchanged when a new liege was appointed.
- Fixed a bug that the camera was unable to move when switching from eagle eye to observer mode.
- Fixed a bug that Warlords in open world couldn’t see the countdown of rebel camps that are under attack.
- Fixed a bug that due to network lag, the stamina couldn’t recover when start to sprint immediately after mounting up.
- Fixed a bug that flaming pitch may be blocked by the city wall when shooting at enemies nearby the city wall in Kurak castle and Valley Fortress.
- Fixed a bug that few soldiers couldn’t follow the order to climb up to the city wall in Sun city.
- Fixed a bug that Warlords couldn’t climb up to the city wall through ladder on the right of front gate in some Western cities such as Ellbogen, Westberg and Rozsdaskaszat, etc.
- Fixed a bug that the ladder on the right of front gate was floating in the air and unusable in some western forts such as Alter Westberg, West Verschollen Kastell and North Tolna, etc.
- Fixed a bug that Dual Blade heroes couldn’t use the “Alchemical Vapours” and “Infiltrator” while blocking.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes heroes could be sent to the wrong location when they were staying in some Western forts.
- Fixed a bug with the Spear warlord where the buff effects of “Lugh’s March”, “Hurricane’s Edge” and “Heaven’s Fury” wouldn’t stack up.
- Fixed a bug where the Musket warlord’s skills: Grenade, Liquid Fire and Deploy Caltrops could easily be interrupted and would then enter cooldown status.
- Fixed a bug with Warlords who were getting stuck in the air or under the city wall when deploying the siege engines.
- Fixed the abnormally intensive anti-cavalry formation of Pike Militia. This unit couldn’t use brace weapons during charging.
- Fixed the stretched model issue of Pike Militia, Javelin Militia, Ironcap Swordsmen and Ironcap Bowriders after their appearance being changed by unit training.
- Fixed a bug when Archer units staying close to the city wall, they could shoot through it.
- Fixed a bug where the “Move as One” of Winged Hussars was inoperative.
- Fixed a bug where the “Rudimentary Medicine” of Javelin Sergeants was inoperative.
- Fixed a bug where the “Reinforced Bows” of Ironcap Archers couldn’t increase the shooting range.
- Fixed a bug where the first two levels of “Marching Drill” of Vanguard Archers were inoperative.
- Fixed a bug where units were unable to enter battle after their status was reduced to 20 or 21.
- Fixed the charge of Dagger-Axe Lancers couldn’t come into effect.
- Fixed a bug with the buff effect for Dual Blade heroes’ where the Skirmisher’s set was inoperative
- Fixed a bug that made the charge of Iron Pagoda unit inoperative when the destination was too far.
- Fixed a bug that the “Move as One” of Winged Hussars was inoperative.
- Fixed a bug that during forming up, the charge of Mounted crossbow cavalry was inoperative and started to cool down.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes the Mounted crossbow cavalry couldn’t shoot after formation had been completed.
- Fixed a bug that “Elementary firearms training”, “Tactical Formations”, “Espirit de Corps” and “Volley Fire Practice” was inoperative for Tercio Arquebusiers.
- Fixed a bug that cavalry may get stuck into the city wall when the siege tower is in position.
- Added a short CD for node upgrades so it couldn’t be interrupted by quick clicks.
14/10/2019 – UPDATE
Enabling in-game level boost event for level 60’s and under.
10/10/2019 – UPDATE
Seasonal Weekly challenges have had their difficulties modified.
We have received a lot of feedback from players regarding weekly challenges and their difficulty. After careful deliberation, we have decided to reduce the difficulty of these challenges.
Reduced the amount of troops needing to be killed in the following challenges:
- In Field Battle mode defeat 20 crossbowmen. (50 required originally)
- In Field Battle mode defeat 20 arquebusiers. (50 required originally)
- In Field Battle mode defeat 20 javelineers. (50 required originally)
- In Field Battle mode defeat 10 melee cavalry. (50 required originally)
- In Field Battle mode defeat 10 mounted archers. (50 required originally)
- In Field Battle mode defeat 10 mounted arquebusiers. (50 required originally)
- In Siege Battle mode defeat 20 crossbowmen. (50 required originally)
- In Siege Battle mode defeat 20 arquebusiers. (50 required originally)
- In Siege Battle mode defeat 20 javelineers. (50 required originally)
- In Siege Battle mode defeat 10 melee cavalry. (50 required originally)
- In Siege Battle mode defeat 10 mounted archers.（Originally 30）
- In Siege Battle mode defeat 10 mounted arquebusiers. (50 required originally)
Reduced the amount of instances required for Battle Rating challenges:
- In 1 instances of Expedition I, achieve an A+ rating or better. (2 required originally)
- In 1 Expeditions II, achieve a rating of A+ or better. (2 required originally)
- In 2 Expeditions II, achieve a rating of A+ or better. (5 required originally)
- In 3 field battles, achieve a rating of A or better. (5 required originally)
- In 3 siege battles, achieve a rating of A or better. (5 required originally)
- In 3 Expeditions II, achieve a rating of A or better. (5 required originally)
- In 3 instances of Expedition III, achieve a rating of A+. (5 required originally)
Added Scroll of Rare Glory to Weekly Challenge rewards, which are obtainable after completing a select amount of challenges.
You will receive the following amount at each milestone:
- Page’s Gift: 2
- Squire’s Gift: 4
- Knight’s Gift: 6
- Marshal’s Gift: 6
Warlords who have already opened gifts before the update will receive the correct amount of Scroll of Rare Glory by mail upon release of this update.
KNOWN ISSUE: We are aware that the White Elk Fort Encirclement epic quest can’t be completed due to a text localisation issue. This aims to be addressed in a future update.
04/10/2019 – UPDATE
We are adjusting the following Battle Pass items:
- Falcon Order Unit Attire will be a Tier 65 reward (previously Tier 100)
- Turul Set (Horse Attire) will be a Tier 80 reward (prev. Tier 150)
- Knight-Errant Set (Hero Attire) will be a Tier 100 reward (prev. Tier 200)
(Note: Warlords who go above and beyond Tier 100 will still receive Conquest Tokens to exchange for other rewards in the Seasonal Store).
We are also adding two new items to the in-game Store (press ‘C’):
- Battle Pass Bundle (1980 Sovereigns): Includes Battle Pass and 100,000 Glory points. (Battle Pass owners can upgrade for 980 Sovereigns)
- Scroll of Rare Glory (80 Sovereigns): This item will give you 5,000 Glory towards your next Nobility Tier. Up to 5 can be purchased daily.
30/09/2019 – SEASON 1 UPDATE
20/09/2019 – UPDATE
- New: Mercenary units
- Fixed: Beast Master pack now correctly provides 30-Day Premium
- Fixed: Issue that stopped players advancing to the next Era, despite having the requirements
05/09/2019 – PRE-SEASON UPDATE
20/08/2019 – UPDATE
- Decreased the number of roaming rebels
- Fixed the veteran unit charge bug
- Fort abuse has been addressed: Players cannot move until the fief setting message has been loaded
- Fixed the 6 days log-in weekly quest
- Fixed a bug where players could not acquire an achievement on first entering a fief
08/08/2019 – UPDATE
- Fixed a bug with the House management page where Fiefs were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed the bugged animations of the unit: Winged Hussars
- Adjusted the imagery of the Royal Dragon set for females so it matches the helmet appearance.
- Added the old Royal Dragon helmet for females as a standalone item back into the game client. Players who purchased the Royal Dragon set before it was updated visually (July 29th) will receive the old helmet for free. (We will provide more details via Twitter and Discord once this takes place.)
- The city of Kongshi has been renamed Mingyang in honour of Ming, the winners of the Spring Mayhem Tournament. In three months the city will revert back to Kongshi.
02/08/2019 – UPDATE
- Prestige for Houses now has a weekly limit of 100,000. The tooltip for Prestige in the House window has also been updated.
- Fixed an issue where a female Shortsword & Shield character could deal x3 Damage with the Thunderstruck skill.
- Fixed a bug where some resource spots belonged to incorrect fiefs.
- Fixed a bug where the number of weekly quests was counted incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where weekly quests were not refreshing correctly.
- Fixed a localisation issue when players received the level 200 quest.
- Players can no longer switch units in the last 3 seconds of the unit deployment screen. This prevents an issue where players were adding additional units to the battle when switching at 0 seconds.
29/07/2019 – UPDATE
01/07/2019 – KNIGHTS & SQUIRES UPDATE
11/06/2019 – TECHNICAL UPDATE P0.5
- Premium Account days changed from 30 to 90 for the Order of Chivalry Collector’s Pack.
- Lvl 15 female Short Sword & Shield invisible weapon bug has been fixed.
- Rebel Camp respawn issues have been vanquished.
- House XP daily ceiling has been addressed.
- Zebra mount attributes changed to be functionally the same as a default house mount.
- An expedition map has been temporarily removed from the game while we address its AI respawn issues.
- Bugs that caused Secret Vaults to appear too often and award high drop rates at the end of battles have been severely reprimanded.
- Silver bag drop rate changed for Siege mode battles: Lvls 1-29 – from 0.2 to 0.12. Lvls 30-54 – from 0.3 to 0.18. Lvl55+ – from 0.4 to 0.24.
- Spear: reduced damage of Hurricane’s Edge, Procris’s Gift, Gungnir’s Greeting and Full Tilt Charge, as well as armour penetration and reduction of injury from skills. Mastery point reward for killing soldiers has also been reduced from 5 to 4.
- Glaive: Mastery Point reward for killing soldiers has been increased from 1 to 2.
- Nodachi: Mastery Point reward for killing Warlords increased from 25 to 40.
- Poleaxe: Mastery Point reward for killing Warlords increased from 25 to 35, and for soldiers from 1 to 2.
- The max number of Warlords in a House has been adjusted, starting from 70 (House lvl 1) to 100 (House lvl 10).
- House weekly Prestige cap has been decreased from 30,000 to 8,000.
- House XP log has been implemented.
- Upper price limit on skill pages increased from 1,500 to 10,000.
- To avoid misoperation, the NPC near gear crafting NPC has been hidden.
- Tutorial quest line reordered to help smooth character progression between lvls 10-12
- Siege matchmaking level requirement from decreased from 15 to 12.
- Lvl 10-18 characters have had a Pace (acceleration) change, from 4400 to 4825 (lvl 10) all the way up to 9425 to 9000 (lvl 18).
04/06/2019 – OPEN BETA
- The regions of Ungverija and Liangyun are open to new characters (both were inaccessible during early access). Movement / transfer between regions remains locked.
- The upper limit on forage storage for regional capitals has been increased from 500,000 to 100,000,000.
- Added six basic hair dye colours to item merchant, each selling for 1,500 Silver.
Bug fixes and general improvements
- Item transfer from the Account Inventory has been improved
- Server stability has been improved
- House XP bug has been eliminated and excessively-gained House XP removed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to resupply unit equipment in hostile fiefs.
- Fixed a number of small text and button issues.
- Server list UI has been updated
- Removed daily purchase limitations on Hero XP Cards and Unit XP Cards.
28/05/2019 – EARLY ACCESS PATCH
- Optimized game loading process
- Adjusted the rewards of Match Making Battles, removed the diminishing returns on rewards mechanism
- A “Dusken Pall” skill is no longer available for Dual Blade class in Stealth mode
- The number of Secret Vaults a player can open weekly was decreased from 20 to 15. Only green quality rewards and below can be now obtained when opening Secret Vault
- Marshal’s chest (high grade weekly quests reward) now contains 4 Vault Keys instead of 3.
- Fixed an error that Territory Wars (TWAR) UI remained after it ended
- Ping, server load information and “recommended” sign added to server selection interface (also, there are now 3 servers available)
- Fixed an error where the progress of capturing flags wouldn’t display in siege battles
- Fixed an error of screen resolution determination for some screen settings
- Optimized the requirements of fief quests
- Added the lowest level requirement description when attacking Rebel camps
- Purchased items from Pre-Order Packs & Sovereigns purchased in https://cb.my.com/en/top-up can be sent to your characters ingame using the Web Inventory system https://cb.my.com/en/inventory
- The first TWAR will start Saturday 1st of June
- Accessible regions for Early Access will be Ostaria and Maoyang
16/05/2019 – SPRING MAYHEM CBT PATCH
Tutorials and guidance
- New artillery deployment tutorial mission has been added.
- Added more temporary units to tutorial missions.
- New resources gathering and crafting missions added at level 15.
- New appearance items added as tutorial rewards.
- Some enemies in tutorial battles have been made weaker.
- Quest icons (over NPC heads and on the minimap) have been adjusted.
- Added a corresponding tooltip to switch unit when an active unit is almost killed.
- Players must now finish at least one in the practice camp (vs. AI) before attempting PvP.
Houses and alliances
- The number of alliances (Kingdoms) that can be allied has been decreased from five to three.
- The number of alliances (Kingdoms) that can be deemed hostile has been increased from 10 to 15.
- Adjusted in-game description of house reputation.
- House search function allows you to prioritise the display of houses that are local to the region.
Global Map and Territory War
- Collectable random objects added to Global Map. These objects are specific to each player (when you see or collect the object, it does not affect other players – they have their own). Examination of these objects will provide a player with random rewards of different value (silver, crafting resources, consumables). Note: After being examined it will take 1-7 days for a new random object to appear.
- A fief can’t be made to lose more than 100 prosperity points (equal to one city level) during a single Territory War.
- Retreat, warlord death or battle loss on the Global map will turn soldiers in all army units into wounded: 15% of soldiers for PvP battles and 5% of soldiers for PvE battles.
- Silver reward has been increased for owning cities and forts.
- Inns added to the Global Map, where forage can be restored and units healed (unless a Territory War is in progress).
- Rebel Suppression Orders are no longer required to raid Rebel Camps.
- Wax Seal removed from NPC shop.
- Fixed: horse model error in the big world.
- Fixed: oversized siege weapon model error in the big world.
- After various game activities (Rebel Camps – high probability, Expeditions – average probability, Ironman – average probability, Standard battles – low probability), the player may encounter a bonus reward interface. By using a Skeleton Key players can earn extra silver and basic crafting materials and equipment. Players may open up to 20 vaults per week.
- 1, 2 and 3 Skeleton Keys added in respect of Squire’s, Knight’s and Marshal’s chests (weekly quests rewards). Note: additional keys can be obtained as weekly rewards by those with Premium Accounts.
- Era requirements adjusted: Feudal Era now requires only two units to be unlocked from the Rustic Era. Chivalric Era – three units from the previous era. Silver Era – four units. Requirements for Heroic Era (five units) and Golden Era (six units) remain unchanged.
- New UI and unit parameters/career visualisation added.
- Fixed the following tier-6 unit bugs:
- Iron Reapers were sometimes unable to attack
- Winged Hussars attack damage when not charging was incorrect
- Fire Lance Cavalry were unable to shoot whilst attacking
- Crafting duration for all operations reduced by a factor of ten.
- Leadership removed as a Basic Attribute.
- Basic Leadership value for level 1 warlords now 100. Additional 100 Leadership obtained at levels 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60.
- Some achievements required for studying character skills, were removed.
- New matchmaking bracket added for levels 10-20.
- Matchmaking maps for “Standard Battles” are now randomly chosen when applying
- Daily and weekly limits for “Ironman” and “Expedition” modes removed.
- The chat function now has channels for each supported language (EN/FR/DE/ES/RU).
- Game client will default to language-specific channel based on client language settings. Note that chat channels will only accept characters respective to the host language.