Update 25.0.2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 25.0.2, released on Thursday, November 21st.
News and Notes:
- Several Minas Ithil crafted weapons now correctly carry survivability-centered stat packages.
- Some Item Experience Heritage Runes now grant slightly more item experience in order to make the granted amounts more regular.
- The “Relic of Minas Ithil” now Binds to Account on Acquire.
- The “Well-preserved Relic of Minas Ithil” now Binds to Account on Acquire.
- The “Pristine Relic of Minas Ithil” now Binds to Account on Acquire.
- Level 95 “Crafted Beorning’s Carving of the Third Age” can now be crafted with Universal Ingredient Packs.
- Level 95 “Reforged Beorning’s Carving of the Second Age” can now be crafted with Universal Ingredient Packs.
- Gear dropping from Instances will now be three item levels higher (408 at Tier 1, 410 at Tier 2, and 412 at Tier 3).
- Newly-crafted rare crafted gear is now three item levels higher, up from 404 to 407.
- The Incomparable crafted shields were inadvertently crafting at item level 410, so for newly-crafted shields this will now be item level 412.
- The following Weaponsmith recipes now require Ithilgalad Weapon Steel: Vanguard’s Sword/Axe/Dagger/Mace of Minas Ithil.
- The following Woodworker recipes now require Ithilgalad Wood: Vanguard’s Hammer/Bow/Club of Minas Ithil.
- Virtue XP accelerators are now available in the LOTRO Store.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Fixed an issue with Tier 3 The Harrowing of Morgul where the Leading the Charge Deed was not applying correctly for all members of the fellowship.
- The Ahead of the Curve and Meta Deeds were being awarded for the wrong instances. Between Harrowing of Morgul and Shadow-Roost now grant their correct titles.
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 Instance difficulties have been rebalanced to be somewhat less difficult.
- Ereblen now properly stocks Jeweller Recipe Scrolls for Minas Ithil Crafting.
- Lost Lore: The Ninth page of the Cirith Ungol Lost Lore has been moved slightly so it can be collected more easily.
- Relic of Minas Ithil now correctly states that it grants 200 Reputation to the Reclamation of Minas Ithil faction.
- Trial of Despair – The door to the Altar of Despair is no longer blocked.
- Filth-well Instance – The mid-way checkpoint now works so groups do not have to start at the beginning of the dungeon if they wipe on the final boss.
- Balchneth skill frequency has been tuned.
- First phase of final boss fight now resets properly.
- Platforms now reset when players reset the final boss fight.
- Deep Barrow Instance – The mid-way checkpoint now works so groups do not have to start at the beginning of the dungeon if they wipe on the final boss.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a monster that was meant for the 3man instance was spawning in the solo version.
- The text for the quests formerly known as “Gúlmarks for Embers” and “Longbeard Marks for Embers” has been updated to reflect that the quests now reward Motes of Enchantment.
- The quest ‘Gúlmarks for Motes’ now requires 55 Gúlmarks to trade in, reduced from 75.
- Fixed an issue in the Gorthad Nur Instance where a monster meant for the three person Instance was spawning in the solo version of the Instance.
- Fixed an issue in the Instance Shadow-Roost that could cause the quest to fail to progress after successful completion of the Egg Room.
- Completing Harrowing of Morgul Tier 3 now properly awards its correct Deed. This change is not retroactive, so players will need to complete it again if they have already done so.
- Fixed an issue with the Minas Morgul – Garth of Angarth – Quest: Tears of Minas Ithil that could make a quest object unreachable.
- Maendal will no longer occasionally abandon his post in Minas Morgul – The Circle of Death.
- Floaty name visibility problems have been fixed.