Lord Of The Rings Online Begins Testing Three New Minas Morgul Instances
Bullroarer Update 25.2.1 – Preview #1
New Minas Morgul instances will be available tomorrow (01/09) for your feedback. They are not 100% done, so please feel free to yell at us about bugs and balance, etc. We will only have a short preview this week, but there will be another Bullroarer deployment early next week.
News and Notes:
- Bullroarer will remain open until Friday afternoon (01/10). Time subject to change.
- Bullroarer will return early next week.
- Character Copy to Bullroarer will be available.Shared Item transfer is currently disabled.
- Bar Nirnaeth, The Houses of Lamentation
- Ghashan-Kutot, The Halls of Black Lore
- The Fallen Kings
- Captain Heralds now deal Westernesse damage.
- Lore-master pets now deal Beleriand damage.
- New gear can now be crafted by Tailors, Metalsmiths, Weaponsmiths, and Woodworkers.
- The recipe for “Cooked Carrots” has been changed to require butter and water instead of lard.
- The recipe for “Stuffed Cabbage” has been changed to require a potato instead of a pork shank.
- Softly Moonlit Essences now disenchant to a Malleable Moonlit Essence. Malleable Moonlit Essences are required to craft more powerful Essences.
- Needful Ingenuity’s tooltip now has its proper bonus.
- Anorien Critical Captain Armaments now offer extra statistics.
- Armour items from the sets “of the Vale”, “of the Maw”, “of the Vale’s Armouries”, and “Shadow-bent” are now correctly dyeable.
- Sleeping Cat housing decorations can now be placed in a small yard hook in addition to the large furniture hook.
- Item level bonuses for gear has been corrected for Minas Morgul Instance Tiers.
- 50 Sigils of Imlad Ithil can now be traded for one Relic of Minas Ithil.
- Draigoch Scales now go into Crafting Carry-alls.
- Scrolls of Universal Crafting Lore now stack with crafted Lore Scrolls.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Corrected some terrain and placement issues in Minas Morgul landscapes.
- Some polish has been made to Minas Morgul end game quests.
- Defeating a Gauntman in the Gauntord instance now has a slight chance to drop a Tier 1 Reputation Relic.
- Swift Travel is now possible from Hultvis to Vegbar.
- A more convenient defeat location inside of Minas Morgul is now available for “Gothmog’s Rage” and “A Vengeful Heart”.
- Three-person Instances now receive the solo version of the Scion mob effects.
- The “Scion of Spite” (Duelist) and Scion effect “Defiance” (Protector) scion buffs have been reduced.
- Housing neighborhood stable-master routes to other neighborhoods will now be properly discovered when you speak to a neighborhood stable-master. Several routes offered by the neighborhood stable-masters now correctly require a current or previous subscription to travel for silver. Travel between neighborhoods, to Festival locations, and to starting areas remain available for silver with no restrictions.
- The Minstrel’s Inspiring Cries and Calls has had its text updated to accurately reflect its duration.
- The text description for Might has been updated for Champions, Guardians, and Beornings.
- Class items such as Runekeeper satchels now have a visibility toggle in the Appearance UI.