Fallout 76: Wastelanders Private Test Server Coming This Month!
CALLING ALL WANDERERS
We want YOU to join us in Appalachia to prepare for the arrival of Wastelanders. Starting January 17, we will be inviting a small number of Fallout 76 community members to experience an early version of Wastelanders. During this time, we are looking for you try out the new content, provide your feedback, and report the issues you experience in a Private Test Server (PTS).
Currently, we are only looking for a few hundred players to join us in playtesting. While this means that not everyone who opts-in will be selected, we wanted to ensure that as many of our most active and experienced community members as possible have the chance to opt in for consideration.
If you play Fallout 76 on PC and would like to sign up, please click the link below and fill in your account details before the opt-in period ends at 6:00 p.m. ET on January 14.
IMPORTANT WASTELANDERS PTS DETAILS
There are some important details to know for those of you who receive invitations to join us on the Wastelanders PTS later this month. Please keep the following information in mind if you decide to opt-in using the link above.
- The Wastelanders Private Test Server is PC ONLY.
- Invited players will be required to complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) in the launcher before PTS installation. You will not be allowed to share, stream, record, or discuss any information from this experience.
- PTS playtesting will take place on an in-development Wastelanders build, and you should expect to encounter issues during gameplay. Please report any bugs you find to us so that we can investigate them.
- This Private Test Server is reserved for Wastelanders. It is separate from our upcoming Public Test Server, which is still under development.
- Any progress you make will be saved so that you can pick up where you left off every time you access the Wastelanders PTS.
- However, due to the nature of testing it may become necessary for us to wipe all PTS progress, but we will let you know ahead of time if we plan to do this.
- Additionally, your progress on the PTS will not transfer to the live version of the game when Wastelanders is released.
- We want to hear from YOU! If you are selected to participate, you may be asked to provide feedback on specific aspects of the game, respond to surveys, or participate in group discussions.
Aside from occasional downtime for maintenance, invited players will be able to access the Wastelanders Private Test Server at all times after January 17 until we bring the PTS offline at a later date. We will evaluate what adjustments and fixes we can implement for the Wastelanders update based on your feedback and bug reports, and what will need to wait for a follow-up patch.
We can’t wait to hear what you think so that we can investigate any bugs you find and review your thoughts on the new content. Don’t forget to sign up using the link above, and we hope to see some of you join us on the Wastelanders PTS!