We’re taking a look at the TFT 10.2 Patch Notes that will be bringing some buffs, nerfs, and general changes to the game. This is going to be a smaller patch, but it’s going to feature some changes to various traits, champions, and items.
TFT 10.2 PATCH RELEASE DATE
The 10.2 Patch is scheduled for release on Thursday, January 23rd, 2020.
PBE & UNOFFICIAL PATCH NOTES
Here’s a look at what has been changed on the PBE and is likely going to be part of the 10.2 patch.
- Assassin: (6) critical strike increased from 150% to 200%
- Desert: (4) armor reduction increased from 90% to 100%, (2) armor reduction lowered from 50% to 40%
- Mage: (6) now adds +30 Spell Power.
- Shadow: Increased damage duration from 5s to 6s. (6) damage increased from 150% to 175%
- Warden: (6) armor increased from 450% to 999%
- Summoner: (3) health and summon duration lowered from 30% to 25%, (6) health and summon duration lowered from 120% to 100%
- Ezreal: Damage increased from 200/400/800 to 250/450/900
- Malzahar: Shadow Swarm health increased from 250 to 250/300/400
- Renekton: Damage changed from 200/325/450 to 150/275/475
- Veigar: Damage increased from 300/600/900 to 400/700/1000
- Vladimir: Damage increased from 200/325/450 to 200/325/500
- Yorick: Minion health reduced from 600/1000/2000 to 500/800/2000, Minion damage reduced from 100/200/300 to 100/175/250
Be sure to check out what’s on the horizon with the game in our TFT Set 3 Champions Guide!