Event 1. Mystery of the Axe
Period: January 15 (after maintenance)–January 22 (before maintenance)
1. Find the mysterious axe that has been found at the Ancient Stone Chamber.
2. Accept the quest ‘[Event] The True Master of the Axe’ from the soldier near the mysterious axe and get into adventures to find the true owner of the mysterious axe!
(Near the Mysterious Axe)
|[Event] The True Master of the Axe
Contribution EXP 50
– The quest ‘[Event] The True Master of the Axe’ is available for characters at Lv. 50 or above.
3. Accept the quest ‘[Event] For the Unstable Soul’ from the NPC Alustin near the excavation tent located above the entrance of the Ancient Stone Chamber.
(near the excavation tent located above the entrance of the Ancient Stone Chamber)
|[Event] For the Unstable Soul
Get the items below and return to Alustin:
– Ouk Pill of Earth from Roig Mills at Western Guard Camp,
– Ouk Pill of Wind from Ernill the Storage Keeper in Velia
– Ouk Pill of Grass from Buntt the Skill Instructor of Olvia
Contribution EXP 200
4. When you receive the quest ‘[Event] For the Unstable Soul’, you will be able to accept the quest to obtain each Ouk Pill from NPC Roig Mills/Ernill/Buntt.
|Roig Mills||[Event] Roig Mills’ Ouk Pill of Earth
Get the items below and return to Roig Mills:
– Powder of Crevice x100
– Powder of Flame x100
– Shining Powder x10
Contribution EXP 150
Ouk Pill of Earth
|Ernill||[Event] Ernill’s Ouk Pill of Wind
Get the items below and return to Ernill:
– Soft Ferri Feather x100
– Fire Horn x10
– Fruit of Magic Power x10
Contribution EXP 150
Ouk Pill of Wind
|Buntt||[Event] Buntt’s Ouk Pill of Grass
Get the items below and return to Buntt:
– Big Cloud Mushroom x100
– Big Fortune Teller Mushroom x100
– Everlasting Herb x10
Contribution EXP 150
Ouk Pill of Grass
– If you lost Ok Pill of Earth, Ouk Pill of Wind, and Ouk Pill of Grass, you will be able to obtain them from NPC Roig Mills, Ernill, and Buntt by consuming 50 energy before completing the quest ‘[Event] For the Unstable Soul’.
– You should be able to complete the quest via NPC Alustin near the excavation tent located above the entrance of the Ancient Stone Chamber.
5. After completing the quest ‘[Event] For the Unstable Soul’, go to NPC Alustin to receive the quest ‘[Event] A Woman Who has the Black Nightmare’.
|Alustin||[Event] A Woman Who has the Black Nightmare
– Talk to NPC Alustin
Contribution EXP 300
Whispering Frost Crystal
– Whispering Frost Crystal will be melted when the wildflower blooms in the eternal winter and Guardian awake if you bring it to the NPC Blacksmith Tranan Underfoe.
- This will be available after January 22 regular maintenance.
– Whispering Frost Crystal cannot be obtained again once you lose it.
– The event quests can be claimed once per family during the event period.
Event 2. Customize & Win
Period: January 15 (after maintenance)–January 29 (09:00 UTC)
Get ready to show us your artistic skills and win brand new apparel for Guardian. Submit your original and creative customization today!
|How to Participate|
|Step 1. Customize a Guardian in the Character Creation window.|
|Step 2. Click [Beauty Album] → [Take Photo] to take a picture, enter a title and choose a category, and press Save to register your photo to User Gallery.|
BEST OF SHOW
From the Guardian customizations in the “Top 50 Most Applied” category (under Top Ranking in the Beauty Album) our staff will pick the Top 5 Winners from NA and EU each.
Create your distinctive customization.
From the Guardian customizations in the “Unique” category (under Gallery in the Beauty Album) our staff will pick the Top 3 Winners from NA and EU each.
- All-in-all, 8 winners will be chosen for each region (NA or EU) for a total of 16 winners altogether.
[Guardian] Mueburus Classic Set
Merv’s Palette (30 Days)
- Please don’t forget to save your progress! Save your templates before clicking [Creation Complete].
- Create and submit your Guardian customization by January 22 (before maintenance).
- Top 5 winners from BEST OF SHOW and Top 3 winners from BE UNIQUE in NA or EU (Total 16) will be chosen after the event concludes and winners will be announced via our official channels at a later date.
- Event rewards will be sent via in-game mail with a future announcement via Patch Notes of the relevant week.
- We do not accept default customization or copies of customization taken from other authors; please make sure to create an original customization and show off your skills!
- Multiple submissions are allowed, but only one of your submissions will be eligible to win for the BEST OF SHOW.
- Winners of BEST OF SHOW will be chosen from the Top Ranking tab regardless of the category the submission is under in the Beauty Album. Winners of BE UNIQUE will be chosen by Staff Pick from the ‘Unique’ category.
- Any exploit or abnormal ways of entering in-game event may result in restriction of your account.
- Event period and specs. may change with future notice.