Elite Dangerous Patch 2 For January Update Out Yesterday
We will be releasing the January Update – Patch 2 on 21 January at 12:00 PM (UTC) for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. This patch includes the stutter issue fix that we introduced in January Update – Patch 1 on PC, for players on console.
Please find the Patch Notes below:
- Thargoid Hearts can still sometimes become immune to damage. Thanks to logs provided by commanders, we have been able to add some more focused telemetry to identify causes of the issue. Please continue to contribute your netlog files via Issue Tracker should you encounter this bug.
- Fixed a stuttering issue caused by requesting data for all planets on arrival in a system (console only, this fix has been introduced in January Update – Patch 1 for PC).
- Numbers are no longer being cut off from signal source names in the Navigation Panel.
Crashes & Stability
- Fixed a crash which could occur when an Imperial Fighter is destroyed in CQC.
- Fixed an issue that meant Thargoid Combat Bonds were not always being awarded.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Conflict Zone victory tracker to disappear.
If you encounter a bug or issue, please do report them straight to our Issue Tracker so that we can investigate!