[DE] Zur Ankündigung auf Deutsch [LINK]
[FR] Voir Annonce en français [LIEN]
[ES] Ver aviso en español [LINK]
[TH] อ่านประกาศภาษาไทย [LINK]
[ID] Baca pengumuman dalam bahasa Indonesia [Link]
[RU] Информация на русском [LINK]
Help the people in need!
Let’s send aid to those affected by the wildfire in Australia and the earthquake in Turkey.
[Token of Kindness] purchased in Black Desert Mobile and Black Desert will be counted until the third maintenance of February. After that, based on the amount purchased, up to 100,000,000 KRW worth of donations will be sent to support relief operations in Australia and Turkey.
Make a difference, Adventurer.
📢 Event Period
2/4 Maintenance – Until 2/17, 23:59 (on all servers)
📢 Event details
– When you tap ‘Donate’ during the event period, you will automatically be guided to Lara in Velia.
– You can purchase Tokens of Kindness for 1,004 Silver each.
– Exchange [Token of Kindness] for Outfit Accessories and Good Feed.
– There are no limits to how may times you can exchange [Token of Kindness].
– [Token of Kindness] will be removed during the 4th maintenance of February.
– The total Silver spent on purchasing [Token of Kindness] will be used to provide aid to those in need.
– The Total Silver will be the sum of all Silver spent to purchase [Token of Kindness] from all servers. Our progress will be shared during the second and third maintenance times in February.
■ Donation Chart
|Total Silver||Donation (KRW)|
■ Additional Rewards
|Angel||Purchase Token of Kindness x1,000|
|Angel Without Wings||Purchase Token of Kindness x1|
❗ Please Note
– Only [Token of Kindness] purchased from Lara in Velia will be counted towards the event total.
– Some event items are [Spiritbound] and cannot be traded. All event items cannot be moved or restored.
– Any changes to the event will be notified through an announcement.
– This event follows our [Event Policy] and [Black Desert Mobile Operational Policy].