Bug Fixes And Improvements Outlined For Path Of Exile Patch 3.9.2e
This week we’ve prepared another patch with further improvements to Path of Exile as well as some bug fixes. We’re planning to deploy the 3.9.2e update within the next few days. In the meantime, check out its patch notes below (please note that they might be changed prior to release):
- You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous ‘cycle’.
- Added a notification when completing an Awakening Objective.
- Blight monsters that are following a Blight path no longer ‘aggro’ to players when they are damaged.
- Added an information hover to the Atlas Inventory.
- Added reminder text to the “Supported Skills throw up to 4 additional Mines” stat on Minefield Support. The behaviour of skills supported by Minefield is unchanged.
- The currency type dropdown is now ordered alphabetically when pricing an item in a Public Stash Tab.
- Removed the Guild Stash from Tane’s Laboratory.
- Updated various error messages to indicate that items with Catalyst Quality or the new Influence types cannot be split using the Bestiary recipe.
- The blood paths outside of Brutus’ arena have been restored.
- Adjusted the positions of Acid Caverns’ Citadel so that it isn’t partially hidden by UI elements.
- Fixed various cases where the Immortal Syndicate warning would appear when it shouldn’t.
- Fixed another bug where extremely strong Ignites sometimes dealt no damage.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to get stuck in the Menagerie cages.
- Fixed a bug where declining the save option when changing your Item Filter caused the most recently selected Item Filter to be used.
- Fixed a visual bug where distortion effects appeared around thrown Dynamite.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Frost Bomb was cast by a monster on top of a Mine with the Void Emperor Mine Effect microtransaction applied to it.