We’re taking a look at the TFT 10.4 Patch Notes that will be bringing some buffs, nerfs, and general changes to the game. This is going to be a smaller patch, but it’s going to feature some changes to various traits, champions, and items.
TFT 10.4 PATCH RELEASE DATE
The 10.4 Patch was released on Thursday, February 20th, 2020.
TFT 10.4 PBE PATCH NOTES
Here’s a look at what has been changed on the PBE and is likely going to be part of the 10.4 patch.
- Basic Attacks from Glacials have a 25% chance to stun their target for 1.5 seconds and do bonus Magic Damage.
- (2) 50 Magic Damage, (4) 125 Magic Damage, (6) 250 Magic Damage
- Damage changed to 150/250/1000 from 150/300/1000
- Meditate – Duration of gained attack speed and bonus magic damage increased to 8s from 6s
- Damage increased to 100/200/1000 from 100/200/300
- Allies bonus damage now increased to 50/75/500 from 25/50/300
- Piercing Darkness – Damage increased to 100/200/300 from 50/100/150
- Duration of on-hit buff for allies decreased to 4 from 5
- Damage of on-hit buff for allies increased to 25/60/100 from 15/40/65
- Seismic Shove – Duration of stun effect decreased to 1.5s from 2s
- Duration of invulnerability changed to 2.5/2.5/8 from 3/3/5
Be sure to check out what’s on the horizon with the game in our TFT Set 3 Champions Guide!