Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Patch 2.2 – Chapter 2 Of The Curse Of Drachenfels Is Out Now
From today you can play the second chapter of The Curse of Drachenfels update, Blood in Darkness, on PC. This update is part of Season 2 and is free for all owners of Warhammer: Vermintide 2, and consists of 3 new missions in total. The final chapter is aimed to be released in March. You can find more information about Season 2 here.
Lohner has received a new shipment and you can now find an increased stock in Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders purchasable with shillings.
With the release of Chapter 2 the Year of the Rat event ‘Rat infestation’ has come to an end, and we hope that you enjoyed it.
- Blood in the Darkness – the second mission in the Curse of Drachenfels adventure.
- More cosmetics added to Lohner’s Emporium
- Old Haunts – Increased difficulty on events (Champion and above).
- Old Haunts – Fixed some stuck locations.
- Old Haunts – Fixed some respawn issues.
- Skippergate – Fixed another one.
- Weaves – Fixed crashes for clients when joining a session.
- It’s no longer possible to switch map whilst a vote is in progress.
- Fixed a crash caused by interacting with chat/friend list buttons whilst purchasing a store item.
- Fixed crash caused when player gets healed while leaving the game (mainly death mutator in Weaves but was possible outside of that, albeit rare).
- Fixed a crash that could occur on metal mutators when you finish the arena with buff still applied from the mutator as the host
- Fixed quest timer in Okri’s Challenges being drawn under the quest descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where Kerillian’s Spear and Shield illusion “Princess’s Glamour-Shield” awarded from the Point Well-Made challenge displayed a placeholder name.
- Fixed the Quick Play bonus not being awarded when joining into a keep.
- Bogenhafen cosmetic counts should now tally appropriately when considering items purchased from the Emporium.