We’re taking a look at the TFT 10.5 Patch Notes that will be bringing some buffs, nerfs, and general changes to the game. We’re getting closer and closer to the new set so updates are smaller, but it should feature some changes to various traits, champions, and items.
TFT 10.5 PATCH RELEASE DATE
The 10.5 Patch is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, March 4th, 2020.
TFT 10.5 PBE PATCH NOTES
These are the changes that are on the test server! They don’t always find their way to the actual game, but they are a good indicator at what the developers are looking to update in the next patch.
- Blademaster – Chance to trigger additional attacks increased to 40% from 35%
- Electric – (3) Damage increased to 275 from 250, (4) Damage increased to 550 from 500
- Shadow – (6) Increased damage decreased to 150% from 165%
- Lux – Damage changed to 200/550/900/9999 from 550/900/9999
- Leona – Damage reduction duration decreased to 4s from 5s
- Karma – Attack speed changed to 35/50/100% from 40/60/80%
- Diana – Shield duration increased to 4s from 3s, Orb amount increased to 3/4/7 from 3/4/5
- Dr. Mundo – Damage increased to 50/100/200 from 50/100/150
- Janna – Heal increased to 25/35/200% from 20/30/100%
- Nocturne – Healing percentage increased to 50/60/70% from 40/45/50%
- Rek’Sai – Damage increased to 250/550/1000 from 250/550/850
- Sion – Damage lowered to 200/375/750 from 200/400/800
Be sure to check out what’s on the horizon with the game in our TFT Set 3 Champions Guide!