The Division 2 Plans Balance Changes To Several Enemies, Skills, Exotics, And Talents In Update 8.5
[COMPLETED] Maintenance – March 31st, 2020
The servers will shut down for maintenance Tuesday, March 31st at 08:30 AM CEST / 02:30 AM EDT / 11:30 PM PDT.
Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused the Tip of the Spear talents “Aggressive Recon” and “Crossbow Expert” to trigger when standing inside a DZ Safe House or DZ Control Point.
- Fixed an issue causing Targeted Loot to drop more than once when failing and retrying the Target Practice Open World activity.
- Fixed an issue causing a player to receive self-damage when killing an enemy player affected by the Full Flag debuff.
- Fixed an issue causing no explosion to occur on downed players when an enemy player affected by the Full Flag debuff is downed.
- Lady Death will no longer enhance Turret Skills.
We are also working on Title Update 8.5 which is scheduled to be released next week with the exact timing to still be ironed out. TU8.5 is a client update which will allow us to include more fixes and changes that, for example, require an UI change but it also requires a bit more time to be finished and tested. Another update, currently scheduled for later in April, will have some additional changes that are not quite ready. You can find an overview for the changes coming next week and what is planned for the end of April in our forum post here.
Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.
Thank you for your patience,