Albion Online Queen Patch 13 – Ver. 1.16.396 / Rev 167506 (Windows: Rev 167575) – 4 June 2020
Arena Changes and Fixes
- Adjusted Arena Rewards:
- Fame Bonus per win: 20,000 → 40,000
- Healers now get an additional 10,000 Fame per win via an additional Tome of Insight
- An Arena win now also gives 1,000 Adventurer’s Challenge points
- Improved Arena Signup UI:
- Now shows all daily rewards and the different rewards for healers vs. other roles
- Shows time until new daily rewards can be won
- Style synced with Crystal League Signup UI
- Clarified and shortened wording
- Improved appearance and wording of “Match Ready” popup
- Fixed an issue where Arena registration would sometimes cancel before the current countdown ended
- Fixed an issue where the Arena UI would not display more than one queued player
Increased Availability of Blue and Yellow Zone Solo Randomized Dungeons
When a player enters a Solo Randomized Dungeon in a blue or yellow zone and no other player uses the portal in a certain time, the entry portal will disappear while the player is still inside the dungeon. Players already inside the dungeon can remain inside and can use the exit or A-ability to leave, but no new players will be able to enter.
Once a given entry portal is removed, a new entry portal will spawn elsewhere in the world. This will increase the overall number of “fresh” dungeons in these zones, while still allowing players to run solo dungeons together and follow others into a dungeon within a reasonable time window.
Smart Cluster Queue Adjustments
Players waiting to enter a cluster via the Smart Cluster Queue now also add to the total Disarray headcount in the cluster for which they are queueing. For example:
- Alliance X has 100 players in Cluster A
- Alliance X also has 80 players in Cluster B, 50 of whom are waiting to enter Cluster A via the Smart Cluster Queue
- All Alliance X players in Cluster A would receive a Disarray debuff based on 150 players (100 in cluster + 50 in queue)
- All Alliance X players in Cluster B would receive a Disarray debuff based only on the 80 players in the cluster
Disarray Strength Adjustments
Additionally, the effects of Disarray, AKA the zerg debuff, no longer accelerate as quickly with higher player numbers. The new debuff thresholds can be seen in the chart below.
As a reminder, the following 3 attributes are affected by the debuff:
- Bonus Damage vs. Players
- CC Duration vs. Players
- Received Healing
|Effective Debuff||Player Threshold (New)||Player Threshold (Old)|
- When a building upgrade requires a Destiny Board node unlock, the error message now offers to show the required unlock
- White Direboars have been washed and now appear brighter
- Fixed broken terrain in Bleachskull Steppe and Meltwater Channel (NOTE: players in these zones when the patch is deployed will be moved to the nearest exit)
- Fixed an issue where Resource Return Rate percentages did not display for some languages
- Fixed an issue where Hideout item recovery was not available for Hideouts lost due to lack of food during downtimes
- Correct Season 8 winner banner now displays in cities
- Tooltips for the following spells have been reworded for clarity or corrected:
- Fearless Strike, Charge (Claymore)
- Soulless Stream (Galatine Pair)
- Spinning Blades (Dual Swords)
- Deep Leap (One-handed Mace)
- Additional minor localization, UI, audio, animation, and terrain fixes
KNOWN ISSUE: The updated White Direboar skin has not yet been implemented for Mac OS / Linux / mobile. This will take place with an upcoming patch.
Queen Patch 13 is Here
The thirteenth patch of the Queen update is now live, bringing optimizations to the Arena system and more chances to find Solo Randomized Dungeons in blue and yellow zones. Here’s what’s new:
The overall Fame earned from an Arena win has been doubled, from 20,000 Fame to 40,000 Fame per player on the winning team. And to make the Arena more lucrative for healers, winning players in a healing role will now receive an additional Adept’s Tome of Insight worth 10,000 Fame on top of the regular rewards.
Additionally, the Arena signup and notification UIs have been improved and streamlined, and clearly show the available daily rewards for each role. If you haven’t played an Arena match in a while, or have yet to visit the Arena, now is the perfect time!
More Solo Randomized Dungeons in Safe Zones
In order to give beginner and intermediate-level players greater access to Solo Randomized Dungeons, the entrances of these dungeons in blue and yellow zones will now disappear a short time after the last player enters. Once a given entry portal is removed, a new entry portal is free to spawn elsewhere in the world. This will increase the overall number of “fresh” dungeons in these zones, giving newer players greater access to the full dungeon experience while still allowing players to run solo dungeons together and follow others into a dungeon within a reasonable time window.
Zerg Changes and More
Players waiting in a Smart Cluster Queue now contribute to the total Disarray headcount in the cluster for which they are queueing, while the overall curve for the Disarray debuff now accelerates more slowly.
Quality-of-life improvements now include a Destiny Board view prompt when a certain building type is not yet unlocked, plus improved descriptions for spells with scaled effects due to stacks.
As always, for the full details, you can check out the official patchnotes.