Path Of Exile Patch 3.11.1f Will Squash Several Bugs
In the next couple of weeks we’re planning to deploy the 3.11.1f update with several bug fixes. Check out a preview of its patch notes below. The 3.11.1f patch on consoles will be released as soon as possible after being deployed on PC.
Please note that these patch notes may not be final and are still subject to change before the patch.
- Messages intended to be sent to a Global Chat Channel which contain “WTS” will now automatically change the chat window to a Trade Chat Channel. This has been done in a way which should not affect legitimate words that end in ‘wts’, such as newts.
- Special characters are no longer required when searching for public parties.
- Fixed a bug where you could access the Sacred Grove in non-Harvest leagues.
- Fixed a bug where the label for the portal to the Sacred Grove could be visible before interacting with the Seed Cache in various map areas.
- Fixed a rare bug that could prevent Conquerors from spawning on your Atlas after migrating from a solo self-found league.
- Fixed a bug which could cause duplicate rooms to appear in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug which caused black boxes to sometimes be rendered on top of objects.
- Fixed a bug where Elusive would cause some cosmetic effects to lose their textures briefly when the buff expired.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Shield Charge.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when taking a screenshot while using Vulkan rendering.
We know that many of you have been wondering whether we’ll implement improvements to the bloom technology we talked about several weeks ago. The team has been working very hard on those and made some good progress. We’ll announce the changes as soon as they’re close to being deployed. Thanks for your patience!